Chapyer 39

Storm's POV

*Ring**Ring**Ring*

Ughhhh who's calling me? I open my eyes slowly and look for my phone. I grab it and look at the name. It read Josh and I lazily decline the call. Let's go back to sleep. I close my eyes and dose off.

10 minutes later

As I'm sleeping. I feel a body roll on top of my back and I instantly feel like I can't breathe. I tilt my head to look up and see Melos face. He's sleeping.

"Meloooo. Get off of me" I groaned out and he groaned and wrapped his arms around me.

"No, you're comfortable" He mumbled out and I feel him snuggle against me. I mentally roll my eyes and sigh. Welp, he won't listen and I'm tired. Back to sleep I go.

Half an hour later

Star's POV

"Storm we are gonna be lat-" I yelled barging in Storm's room but I instantly stop in my tracks. I stood there blankly looking at the sight in front of me.

"No fucking way" I said to myself, it came out as a whisper. There I saw Melo and Storm sleeping.......he was on top of her with his arms wrapped around her. And boy was she knocked out. This doesn't look good at all. I slowly walk out of her room and close the door. Well um, let's hope they didn't do nun. I turn around and sigh. Looks like Storm ain't going to school. I grab my bag and backpack and walk out the house and to my car. I get in and turn it on. I sit there biting my nail thinking to myself.

"Storm you better be careful" is all I could say to myself. She's lucky it was only me who walked in. Well she can stay home today. I pull out of my drive way, and make my way to go pick up Luzzy and Kai.

Josh's POV

"Finally! Time to go home" I said happily. This week went good. We won our first game and lost our second. It's fine, it just shows what we need to work on to be better. The team and I lined up as it was now time to go home. We were supposed to leave tomorrow but, why not today right?

"When I get home, I wanna sleep. My body is aching me" My team mate Jalen says.

"Me too man, I'm tryna go see my girl" I said to him.

"Oh I know you missed her" Marcus said coming around laughing. I laughed with him and nodded.

"Yea man, I did" I said smiling to myself.

"Ok guys, plane is ready. Let's get going" My coach, Hurley announced to us. We grabbed our stuff and followed him and the other workers out of the building and towards the plane. I walk up the stairs into the plane and take a seat. I fix my glasses on my face before getting comfortable in my seat. I grab my phone and go into my contacts and press Storm's name. I bring the phone to my ear as it rings.

"Again huh" I said sighing to myself. She hasn't been answering her phone. Why is she doing? Maybe she's at school and can't be on her phone right now. Yea that's probably it.

"You good bro?" Caleb asks me turning his head at me.

"Yea, just tired" I said sighing, I rested my hand on my face.

"Take a nap" he says shrugging. He's right. I'll take a nap to stop my overthinking.

Hours later