Chapter 23

Storm's POV

I was sooo heated. I can't believe I saw what I saw. Now as I storm through the house, I can't seem to find Cali. The tears that were falling from my face were pure anger. How could he do this to me? Especially with her. I warned him about her and he told me not to worry about her. Now look, he's possibly cheated on me with her and she's given him head. As I walked fast looking around, I walked past Melo.

"Hey Storm- woahhh what's wrong?" He asks looking at me. He leaves his friends and runs after me. He finally catches up to me and stops me.

"Cmon" he says. He grabs my hand and he brings me to a corner that's more quieter.

"What's wrong?" He asks. I open my mouth to say something but instantly sob. He pulls me towards him and hugs me. I start to cry more and sob into his chest.

"Shhh it's ok" he whispered in my ear and rubbed my head.

"H-How could he? How c-could he d-do that to m-me?" I cried out. He pulls away and wipes my tears with his thumbs.

"What happened? Storm talk to me, you know I don't like seeing you cry" he says.

"Josh, I think he cheated on me with Cali" I manage to say. Melo looks at me and his whole facial expression changes.

"Where the hell is he!" He says now mad.

"It doesn't matter where he is, I need to find Cali. My fist wants to have a talk with her face" I say and was about to walk away but he pulls me back.

"No, tonight is about celebrating you. I'm not about to let you go fight her" he says and I huff in frustration.

"Melo, I can't let her get away with this" I say to him. He sighs and scratches his head.

"We will deal with this tomorrow. Tonight is about Storm, and Storm only. Ok?" He says and I nod looking down. He lightly lifts my face up and looks at me. Our faces are a bit close as we look into each other's eyes.

"Now, find a bathroom. Get yourself cleaned up and fix your makeup. Put back on that beautiful smile that I and everyone else loves to see and pretend like nothing happened. I know it's gonna be hard, I know you wanna break down right now and beat some ass. But not tonight. Tonight is a night for you and you should be happy. Don't you dare let Josh and Cali ruin this for you" he says. I give him a small smile and nod. He smiles back and nods his head.

"Oh look, there it is. That beautiful smile. I should take a picture of it and frame it" he says and I start to laugh.

"Your to much Melo" I say and he laughs with me.

"Thank you, you always know what to say" I say and he shrugs.

"What are best friends for?" He says. I nodded and we pulled each other into another hug. After we pull away. We walk away and I go find a bathroom.

"Storm. Hold yourself together" I say to myself as I look in the mirror. I fix my makeup and take a deep breath in and out. Ok Storm. You got this! I walked out the bathroom and walked over to where everyone is. Josh is now down and he's drinking with Mikey.

"Josh, your lightweight. Drinking isn't for you" Dior says and everyone laughs but me and Melo. As I stand there looking at him, I couldn't help but feel so disgusted. He really let Cali on him like that. He better bathe in bleach before he comes and touches me again. I can't do this. I wanna go back to the house and just pack my stuff to go back home tomorrow. Being home didn't sound so bad right now.

"Mel, can you drive me home. I don't wanna be here" I whisper to Melo. He looks at me and sighs.

"I thought we talked about this" he says.

"I know, but I'm really not in the mood. I just wanna sleep" I say to him and he sighs. He nods and I give him a small smile.

"Alright guys, I'm gonna head back, it's been a long day and I just wanna sleep. Thank you guys for this party, it means a lot. I'll see you guys tomorrow, and please thank the guest as well for me" I say to them.

"We will girl. But are you ok?" Star asks me. She gives the look which tells me she knows something is up with me.

"I'm fine. We will talk tomorrow" I say and give her the look back. She nods and looks away. She's gonna talk to me first thing in the morning.

"Alright let's go" Josh says standing up.

"Oh hell no. Your ass can stay here" I say and push him back down. He gives me a weird look then shrugs. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my purse and phone.

"Bye Storm!" Everyone says before me and Melo walk out. We walk over to his car and I get in and close the door. I sit there in the seat and let the tears fall again. I felt so hurt. So lied to. So betrayed. Why Josh whyyyy. After not talking for months. We are finally back together and this how you do me before I leave? Looks like we are gonna be on bad terms again before I leave.

"C'mere" Melo say and pulls me into his arms.

"Melo, it hurts" I cried out loudly. He sighed and rubbed my arm. It's the fact that who he cheated on me with. It's Cali. It's not like she's some thot off the streets. She's a beautiful college girl with an amazing body. And besides her being so evil to me, she has an amazing personality and is liked by everyone. She get's good grades and all the guys. She's....perfect. She's sooo perfect and is really a great girl for Josh. She was right, maybe Josh needs a girl his age.

"Let's go home" Melo says pulling away and turning the car on. I sniffle and sit back in my seat.

The car ride was silent. All you could hear was me sniffling and breathing hard. LaMelo took glances at me from time to time to make sure I was ok so I guess that was nice. I'm so thankful to have him in my life. He's a great friend. We arrived at Heaven's house and we walked up to the door. I opened the door and we both walked in.

"Thank you Melo, for being here with me. It means a lot" I say to him and he nods.

"Of course, anything for you" he says smiling. I nodded and smiled as well.

"Well it's getting late, I'll text you tomorrow morning" he says and was about to leave but I stopped him.

"Wait, could you...sleepover?" I ask him. He turns around and looks at me.

"Please, I just don't wanna be by myself tonight" I say.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" He asks.

"I think so. It's not like we are doing anything" I say shrugging.

"Fine I'll stay" he says. I smiled and we took our shoes off. We walked upstairs into my room and I closed the door. Melo walks over to the closet and grabs a pair of clothes for himself. The only reason why he has clothes here is because he leaves his stuff any and every where. I grab some clothes as well and walk into the bathroom to change. I use a makeup wipe to take my makeup off then throw my bonnet on my head. I change into my clothes then walk out the bathroom. I see Melo laying down with his phone in his hand. I walk over and lay on the other side of the bed.

"Thank you Melo" I say looking up towards the ceiling.

"You don't have to thank me Storm. It's what I'm here for" he says. I smiled and grabbed a hold of his hand.

"Goodnight Melo" I said closing my eyes.

"Goodnight Storm"