Chapter 54

Storm's POV

"Babe, can you pass me my water please?" I ask Josh as I sat down on his couch doing my homework.

"Yea, hold up" he says and walks over to the table to grab it. He gives it to me and kisses my cheek before taking a seat beside me.

"What subject is that?" He asks glancing at my computer.

"Biology" I say to him and he chuckles.

"Pshh have fun with that. I sucked at that one" he says and I started to laugh.

"Boy I wasn't gonna ask you for help. I know what I'm doing" I say to him.

"My baby is a smart girl" he says and snaps his finger. This boy lol.

"Duh, do you know who you're talking to" I say giggling.

"Bro, do you know who you're talking to. I'm a honor  roll student baby" he says and pops his imaginary collar. I laughed and pushed him lightly causing him to laugh as well. I get back to doing my homework when suddenly I feel eyes on me. I side eye Josh as I type.

"Why are you staring at me?" I ask him.

"No reason, I'm just happy" he says. I glance at him to see him smiling at me.

"Happy about what?" I ask him.

"About us. I really feel like we are the old us again" he says to me.

"How old?"

"As in when we first started dating" he says and I start to smile. I was the happiest girl alive that day.

"Remember when you said I was your girl and I fainted on your live" I say to him and we started laughing.

"You had me so scared man. You need to control your fainting issue" he says to me.

"I have it under control now. I promise" I say to him and read one of my questions.

"Remember our first kiss" he says and the memory instantly floods into my brain. I'll never forget that day.

Flash back

"It's no biggy. Someone shouldn't have so much to say about someone they don't know. I don't tolerate negativity" he says. I pull away and stare at him. Before I even knew it, I kissed him.

I pull away and I'm in shock. I. Kissed. Him. Omg omg omggg. STORM NOVA! YOU JUST HAD YOUR FIRST KISS WITH JOSH CHRISTOPHER! I can't wait to tell Star. I look at him and he's smiling.

"Well um, I wasn't expecting that" he says and laughs a bit.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what got over me. Omg I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-" I say rambling but was cut off to his lips on mine again. Omg I just had my second kiss with Josh again! His lips were soft, very soft. And the kiss was gentle and sweet. He pulled away and a smile creeped up on my face.

"It's ok. You don't need to apologize" he says and I nod. I sit back and I'm at lost for words. I just did that. Storm....you just DID THAT! Who would've thought I'd be here in this predicament right now.

Flash back over

"Man, I remember it like it was yesterday. You defended me on your live when someone wrote a whole negative paragraph about me" I say smiling.

"I don't like seeing stuff like that, especially about good people. You made feel like that guy when we kissed. Like man, I just kissed one of the baddest girls I've ever seen. And after our first date, I was telling the guys, I'm gonna make you my girl" he says and I started blushing.

"Awww, and look at where we're at now" I say to him and rest my hand on the side of his face.

"You were worth bringing home to mom and dad" he says and throws a arm around me. He leans down and lightly kisses my lips. I kiss him then remember, I should tell him about my dad.

"That reminds me. You're gonna meet my dad very soon" I say to him pulling away and he gives me a confused look.

"Your dad? I thought it was just you and your mom" he says.

"My dad has came back and wanted another chance to be in my life. At first I wasn't about it but after thinking hard, I considered it and now he's coming to Arizona to spend Christmas with me. As well as my mom" I say to him.

"Wow, that's a lot to take in. Well as long as you're happy then I'm happy. But I can finally meet your mom in person. I know she's gonna love me"he says.

"All you have to worry about is my dad liking you" I say to him.

"I'm not worried. I'm very likable" he says shrugging.

"Oh you're very confident" I say him giggling.

"Of course, it's the only way to be" he says smiling. I smiled back and went back to my school work.

"Storm I needa talk to you about something" Josh says and I nod my head waiting for him to continue.

"I talk to Cali" he says. I close my computer and put it down. I face him and lean back on the couch. This is definitely worth listening to.

"Why?" I ask him.

"I wanted to confront her about what she did to me" he says and I nodded.

"How'd that go?"

"It went good, until..." he trails off and looks down.

"What?" I ask him.

"She's being abused Storm" he says and I just stare at him. Huh?

"What do you mean abused? How do you know?" I ask him confused.

"I mean she's being abused, by her parents. When we were talking she was wearing oversized clothes to cover up her body and was wearing sunglasses. My hand knocked off her glasses and her face was just all beat up. She had bruises all over her body" he says. Man, when he said she goes through it at home I didn't think it was that serious.

"Does Denise and Crystal know?" I ask him.

"I'm not sure, I'm the only one who knew about her issues" he says.

"Well, I think you should tell them so they can help out their friend. You don't need to get involve with her anymore"I say to him shrugging.

"Storm, I can't just let this happen to her and it isn't my business to tell" he says and I tilt my head at him.

"Josh, I love you for being so caring and all but she isn't your friend or anything to you anymore. If she wanted help she could've gotten it a long time ago, you don't gotta save her" I say to him and he sighs.

"Did you offer her help already?" I ask him and he nods.

"And what did she say?" I ask him.

"She said no and to leave her alone" he sighs and I nod.

"Ok. See I told you. She doesn't want yours or nobody else's help. Cali is a tough ass girl, I feel bad but I'm not sorry" I say to him shrugging.

"Why?" He asks and I give a look. What type of dumbass question?

"If we really let Cali get in between us, there would be no us. And after all the things she has done and made it seem like she's better then everyone, she finally gets a beat for it. It's sad and all, no one should go through that. But when you're a horrible person, its really hard to feel sorry for you" I say to him and he nods.

"You're right. I'll tell Denise and Crystal about it and leave it alone" he says.

"Promise?" I say and put my pinky up. He puts his pinky up and wraps it around mine.

"Promise"