four. FOUND THEM

FOUR. FOUND THEM

Haeun found them easily, sneaking into their base was even easier.

She became cocky after finding the most feared mafia bosses base within days and sneaking in even easier.

She left her bags near the door, her shoulders aching after carrying everything for days. She rolled her shoulders back, stretching and went rummaging through their kitchen.

She was surprised by how much normal food they had considering their main source of food was ruby red blood, which she found stored in a temperature-controlled room.

Bored, she decided to sit on the couch, waiting for them to come back. Wherever that was.

✵✵✵

The boys walked into their home, feeling uneasy right away.

The smell was different.

It was sweeter and fresh, it made them drawn to it but they knew that they shouldn't lower their guards because something was appealing to them.

But with the stress they've been under, trying to find the girl who killed their soulmates father after finding out she had escaped the location in which they thought she was, they made it an exception.

The sweet, floral-y smell mixed with a scent they couldn't describe but one they've never smelled before, unique in it's own nature, made them feel at home.

"Hyung..." Jimin said, pointing to the bags at the entrance, a few that didn't belong to either of them. Cocking their guns, they proceeded with caution.

"There's no need for that, I come in peace. At least until you decide what you'll do to me, then I might rip your throats out and stake you." A sultry voice spoke, the walked out of the corner to find Haeun.

The black deep v-neckline silk blouse flowing down her torso with the matching black silky miniskirt, showing off her long legs, her thighs touching and rubbing against each other as she took a few steps towards them.

The clicking noise of her heels matching the sound of the gun loading.

"How did you get in here?" Yoongi growled, the gun aiming towards her head.

Haeun raised an eyebrow, an unimpressed facial expression looking at the group.

"Relax, kitty." She scoffed, finding an odd resemblance to a cat. "My father sent me, said you wouldn't kill me and I trust him. Just need to figure out why he said you wouldn't kill me."

"If you believe that then you're stupider than we thought." Jin scoffed.

"I'd hardly say I'm stupid. I found your base in... 3 days, broke in 7 hours ago and no one noticed. How would someone who's stupid do that?"

"I don't know, you tell me. But I'll tell you that I'm hungry and I'm not in the mood for blood bags. I want it fresh." Jungkook licked his lips, fangs looking sharper than ever.

"Come and try me, I killed a Primus and dozens of other supernaturals in minutes. Stronger than humans you say? Well, not this one." She taunted, her red lips curled into a smirk.

"So you were the one who killed my father," Taehyung walked up to the front, eyes a dark scarlet red, fangs on full display and his hands in fists.

"The Primus was your father? Oh, I'm sorry. Are your parents divorced? He was getting pretty handsy with the billionaire's daughter-" Speedily, he launched at her, hand around her neck. Looking at her with darkened eyes that flashed red.