thirty. NOT PLANNED

THIRTY. NOT PLANNED

Everyone watched as the youngest and the girl stood together, surrounded by dead bodies and blood.

"Get off me, Jungkook..." She said in the lowest whisper, trying to convince herself to leave, but not being able too.

"No, I need you to hear us out," He mumbled against the crook of her neck. "I won't make it if we lose you again, and for good."

"I...I'm glad you know what's going to happen, but you still have to let me go."

"Haeun, no. I need you to promise to listen, I need you to swear on it."

"I don't want to-"

"I don't give a shit if you don't want to!" He yelled, his forehead resting on her shoulder. "None of us will ever forgive ourselves for what we did to you, and the curse wasn't our fault and we had no control over that but how we handled it after was."

He started to explain, Haeun's feet stuck on the ground, feeling tears pool in her eyes.

"We wanted to brush it off because we didn't want to think about what we did with Miran, we didn't want to relive it because all the memories were so vivid and we were ridden with guilt but brushing it off only invalidating your feelings a what you went through to get us back, we know that now, but we want to know why you left, what did we do wrong?"

Silence filled the room and Haeun let her tears fall, her head hung down, facing the floor as Jungkook pressed his forehead on the crown of her head, inhaling the smell he missed.

"My father is dying..." She said, looking back up. "I don't know what is killing him and I found he was dying from two of the people I trusted the most."

Taehyung and Jimin stood in the back, feeling guilt fill their bodies with fear and sadness.

"They told me they'd do anything to get rid of me and I know... I know it wasn't them, but it hurt. It hurt so much and I couldn't help but feel resentment and so I left, I didn't even leave long- it's been less than 24 hours and you found me."

"We don't ever want to lose you, sunshine." Haeun looked up to find Hoseok in front of her, tears running down his cheeks while giving her a sad smile. "And we're sorry, we're so sorry."

She let out a choked sob and jumped in his arms, hugging him tightly.

"I hate you so much..." She sobbed, feeling other hands and presences surrounding her and Hoseok, each giving their own apology. "I hate you guys so much."

"We're sorry, baby. We're so sorry," Namjoon said, kissing the top of her head.

They separated when Jimin walked up, eyes red and tears falling down his face.

"I'm so sorry, angel," He sobbed. "I'm sorry that I went along with Barang's plan, I'm sorry that hurt your family, I'm sorry for being so cruel-" Haeun stopped him with a soft kiss.

"I know you're sorry," She started, "But I don't know if I can fully forgive you yet, and this isn't over."

"I know," He said sadly, wiping the tears from his eyes. "Can I... can I hug you?" He asked softly.

She nodded, walking into his arms.

He let out a content sigh.

"I'll make it up to you for the rest of our immortal lives, I'll give you everything, I'm so sorry."