ten. MINE

TEN. MINE

She arrived at the base, slipping past every single guard and using her eye to look through walls.

Her footsteps were light, barely touching the floor as she ran throughout the property, going to the lowest level where her brothers were held.

Four guards were at the door, she made the decision to kill all but one.

"Open the door, now. Or I'll do it myself." She growled, twisting the neck and popping off the body of the last vampire.

The man stared at her in fear, hands quivering as he unlocked the doors.

Haeun walked in, finding her brothers bruised and beaten and Hayoon fine with a few scratches and healing bruises.

"Sissy!" They yelled.

She killed the last guard before unlocking their chains.

"Let's get you guys out of here before we do anything, alright?" Haeun's eyes softened at their bruised bodies before helping them out.

They ran throughout the halls, going back upstairs.

Once they were up the previously empty stairs, they were surprised to find the Primus and a few dozen vampires in the room.

"Now, now, now. This wasn't the deal we had."

"Neither was hurting my brothers any more than you had, it seems like both sides didn't live up to their promise. So the deal's off, you conniving bitch."

"Quite a tongue you got, why don't we cut it out apart of your torture series? Hmm?" She said the woman looked like she was in her late fifties but Haeun knew she could be hundreds of years old. Her hair was black and in a sleek bun, she wore a floor length gown, it looked victorian.

She spotted the Primus brooch. A red beryl, the only one of its size, held in enchanted gold and pinned to the Primus of it's time.

"You'll never touch me, and as long as I'm alive, you'll never touch another person I love."

"Quite the surprise, you are. I thought you would be a typical villain, not knowing love and despising such. You have a heart." She cooed.

Haeun stopped glaring and adorned a smirk.

"Since you have such assumptions about me, why don't you come and find out if your assumptions of my skills are correct?"

Hayoon tugged on her dress.

"Sissy, there are too many of them, let's just make a run for it, we're so much faster than them."

"The child is right, you're outnumbered but you'll never out-run us."

"I'm not scared of the quantity, come take a hit at me if you dare." She smirked. Immediately, swarms of vampires came at her and within seconds, each of them were on the floor, their heads thrown around.

Her brothers looked at their sister in awe, finding her impossibly amazing.

The primus was protected by dozens more and Haeun walked towards them, making them walk backwards.

They looked at her, leaving a trail of bodies in her wake, her brothers following quickly behind her.

They made a way for her, some tried attacking but got shredded in pieces.

"Vampires may have the quantity, but I have the quality. Try me, you blood sucking devils." She glared back, her left eye flashing red leaving them in shock.