twenty-four. I KNOW I'M RIGHT

TWENTY-FOUR. I KNOW I'M RIGHT

"What?"

Haeun sat there as Ashley went to grab a book from her bag.

"Those fairytales made by Disney aren't just fairytales, they were based on real-life curses made by supernaturals. Meaning, how they were broken were also real ways to break curses and spells," Haeun said, grabbing the book from Ashley's hands and flipping through the pages. "Miran probably used this spell, I mean what's her vampire gift?"

"Witchcraft- oh my god," Namjoon said, realizing everything.

"Her witchcraft isn't skilled enough to make this happen, but who else has the gift of witchcraft?" Ashley asked, leading Namjoon on.

"My mother- god damnit." He cursed.

"So... all I have to do is find out when they fell in love with me and do the same thing, recreate it," Haeun said, reading it over.

"By the way, what did you think of this spell?"

"As a child, my father made me learn about all of the things every single supernatural could do. It helped us become immune to spells, hexes and anything supernaturals threw at us. I thought of it before but I didn't know Miran and your mother could do witchcraft so I didn't say anything,"

"So when you thought about the first time we met and yesterday, it all came together." Namjoon smiled, pressing a kiss on her cheek. "Smart girl." He smiles.

"But now, I need to find out when they fell in love with me, which I don't know, do you boys talk about it with each other a lot?"

"Jungkook and Jin fell in love with you because you took care of them even when you didn't have to, I think at least. I don't think we've ever talked about it." Namjoon said with a hand under his chin, thinking about everything.

"Great, so I have to recreate everything? Everything before the whole forest confession thing?" Haeun groaned, feeling frustrated.

"Forest confession thing?"

"You don't need to know about that," Namjoon said sheepishly, feeling embarrassed over how everything had come about.

"I'll tell you later," Haeun whispered to Ashley, laughing softly. "But for now, I need to figure out which event I should recreate."

✵✵✵

Haeun stood in the kitchen, hands stirring the whisk in the pancake batter as she thought about the things that had been happening towards her.

She flipped the pancakes, finding the golden brown side facing back up at her.

"One and a half months worth of moments and any of them could've been the moment they fell in love with me..." she thought about the moments where she paid enough attention to the boys.

She stacked the pancakes, placing fruits, honey and whipped cream on the table, along with a stack of pancakes.

Miran walked out of the room, Jimin's shirt hanging from her small frame.

"What are you doing?" She asked, arms crossed under her bust.

"Making breakfast," she responded, not paying much interest in her.

"Why- why would we need breakfast? We drink blood."

"Well, you can have some of what you want, but there are two food eaters in the house and I bought the ingredients with my own money, so, as you were," their eyes never met, though Haeun could feel her eyes drilling holes into the back of her head.