thirty-two. ANSWERS

THIRTY-TWO. ANSWERS

Namjoon sat in the passenger seat as Haeun followed the GPS to the location, Hajun sitting in the back.

The car was silent, though it wasn't awkward, it was still silent.

"Sissy, at least put some music on. The silence is suffocating."

"This isn't even my car, there's no music," Haeun spoke, looking over at Namjoon whose car they were using.

"There is music, but it's stuff from like two centuries ago," He said, grabbing a CD from the storage part of the car.

"Just put on something, I can't bear this silence anymore. You know, sissy you were much more fun when you didn't have soulmates," He said, leaning to the front earning a laugh from his sister and a glare from her soulmate.

"Yeah, well, I was a lot fun-er when dad wasn't dying and I was an emotionless machine, but times change, Hajun,"

"You're just boring now,"

"Am not! I am so much fun-er than you," She scoffed.

"Yeah, but that's because mom is hovering over me, not letting me do shit," He said, sitting back with his arms crossed.

"Your problem, not mine," The pair went back and forth arguing when Namjoon interrupted.

"Okay, the music is in! Now stop arguing."

The two of them listened to the melody when Haeun noticed the voices.

"BTS? Seriously?" She laughed.

"What? I told you it was from 200 years ago," He shot back.

"Yeah, but 200 years ago could've meant, Adele, Taylor Swift, Drake, even Halsey!"

"Yeah, well, we don't keep their music in here."

Haeun laughed as she listened to 'DOPE' play on the speakers.

"By the way, I've only finished like 2 DVD's that Ashley gave me, what were your stage names again?" She asked, but Namjoon knew she was trying to tease him.

"Uh... Taehyung was V, Hoseok was J-Hope, Yoongi was Suga and I was RM."

"No-" She said with a big teasing smile. "Your name was not RM."

He rolled his eyes, looking out the window.

"Rap Monster...."

"Rap Monster?" Hajun said bursting out laughing. "What kind of name is Rap Monster?"

"A name that the 15-year-old me chose, in 2010. And honestly, it wasn't a bad name, I just grew out of it, I called my dog Rap Monster."

This time, Haeun started to laugh.

"Would you get confused? Like 'Rap Monster! Let's go for a walk!' and instead of the dog coming up, you walk up," Haeun laughed at the thought.

"Of course not, who do you take me for? We called him Moni."

Haeun smiled, pulling up.

"Aww, Moni. That's your new nickname, do you like it Moni?" She teased.

"Ah, seriously, this girl," He muttered under his breath as he exited the car.

Haeun turned to the back, her brother sitting on his computer once again.

"Stay alert, com me if there's any sign of danger from the outside," He nodded as she got out of the car and walked followed Namjoon through the trees.

He wondered why the place seemed so familiar until he found his answer.

His eyes scanned the large beige mansion, it looked huge and though he knew his way indoors, inside was like a maze.

"Haeun..."

"What?" She spoke, heels digging into the grass as she looked for any signs of the supernatural.

"This is my aunt's house."

"And?"

"My aunt is a different... breed of supernatural."

"Breed? Isn't she just a vampire?" Haeun scoffed, about to walk onto the property but Namjoon stopped her.

"Careful, there are traps everywhere when she's not out in her backyard. Come here," He said, making her hide behind him.

His eyes scanned the floors, walking over the traps and its activators.

"Follow my every footstep," She gave him a nod, her eyes scanning where he was stepping but unable to see anything.

"Why can't I see any of these traps?"

"It's a spell, made for only blood relatives to see and even then, it's pretty hard."

"But I have magic- wait, i have magic," Haeun said. "I should be able to see it."

"You having magic is a different conversation we'll have, but don't try to use it. You don't know how, and you could kill yourself trying."

Haeun remained silent and remembered how the bubble-shield-thing happened, she wondered if it was instinct but there was no way of knowing for sure.

Once they got over everything, their feet met the stone floors placed around the home. The front gate was a large door that Haeun was familiar with, it was a door that many of the richest used as security. The programming was the best and it had millions of defence features.

She walked along the gate, trying to find a line that didn't match up with the rest of the lines of the design. Once she did, she kneeled down to try and open the metal piece.

"How did you find that?"

"I've hacked through dozens of these doors, Moni, I know everything about these."

Haeun started to hack through the programming so that they wouldn't be getting an alert but at the same time, they would be able to get in without dying.

"I'm not as fast as Hawon or Hajun, but I got a fair amount of training," She entered the code and all the coding letters and numbers turned yellow. She quickly placed everything back and got up to the front.

"We have 5 minutes to get in without them knowing then things will go back to normal and we'll be stuck."

Namjoon gave a quick nod before they started to go over every obstacle.

Climbing the spiked walls, making sure not to prick their skin on the poisoned barbs, running over the infested waters and so on before entering the actual property.

"Your aunt seems to be overprepared."

"Well, I would say she's underprepared since how easily it took you to get here," Namjoon said with a small smile.

"Well yeah, I'm me," She smirked before entering the front door with her soulmate, a bold move if you ask anyone but Haeun.

The moment they walked in, Namjoon was struck to the floor, groaning as the impact of a wooden stick hit the back of his neck.

Haeun turns the second the noise leaves his lips but is unable to move, the poison dipped blade right against her neck.

"I wouldn't move another inch if I were you," a voice spoke, a deep one at that.

The room was dimly lit, barely able to see the contours of one's face as a human, but none of them were human and many saw how red lips curled into a sinister smirk.

And one knew that they were no longer safe.