seventeen. HAEUN MOON ARGYRIS

SEVENTEEN. HAEUN MOON ARGYRIS

The 12 seat van held the group as they drove from the secluded private land.

"That was something else..." Jin said as he recalled the several different events that happened in a time span of 15 minutes.

"I'm so proud of you!!!!" Haeun gushed, hugging her brothers. Hayoon giggled as he hugged his older brothers as well. She smiled but gave a little glare to Jungkook when she heard a scoff from his lips.

"What?" She said.

"You were acting all sinisterly and scary back in the coven and now you're a doting big sister. The duality,"

"If memory serves me right, you boys had quite the duality on and off stage too." Ashley teased, making the boys laugh out of embarrassment.

"Ashley gave me some videos to watch, she downloaded everything you guys ever did that was documented on camera onto like 100 usbs and a 100 dvd's. You boys on stage while Baepsae was on, my mind went places." She teased making Ashley laugh.

"Places? Where?" Yoongi asked, sitting in front of Haeun. She leaned up, covering one of Yoongi's ears with her hands and whispering. The car was silent, trying to listen in but failed. The only clue they got was Yoongi's flushed face and gummy smile.

He bit the inside of his lip, laughing as he imagined what she said.

"Hyung! Tell me!" Jimin laughed, wanting Yoongi to spill and eventually, he did. Jimin bit his lip, turning back to give Haeun a sultry look, where he was met with her cocky little smirk.

"Stop being dirty back there," Jin said, shaking his head as he arrived at the building. A few mafia members brought their bags up while Namjoon walked off with (an uncomfortable-looking) Yoongi.

Her brothers had gotten their own 'floor' in the apartment building, which was basically another floor that could be accessed from the penthouse, the glass elevator in the corner of the large living space.

Haeun let them do their own thing, knowing they would be trying to track down their father or practicing new things of their gene.

She walked back to her old room, everything was still where she left but with a small layer of dust from leaving it for almost 2 weeks.

She figured she could start cleaning up, putting her clothes back in her closest, books on the bookshelf and her makeup/skincare on the vanity,

She was folding some clothes on the bed when she felt arms around her waist and soft kisses on the nape of her neck.

"Hi beautiful," Jin smiled, kissing her shoulder. She smiled, turning her head to press a soft kiss onto his lips,

"Hi, handsome."

"What are you doing?" He asked, clinging onto the girl.

"Well, I was cleaning up since I left really suddenly but I wanted to ask you if there were any leads on my dad if he's safe..." She said softly. Jin smiled, pressing a kiss on her cheek.

"Namjoon knew you would ask this so as soon as we got out of the car, he went back to the main base and as of right now, we have trackers pinpointing the location of your mom, brother and dad. We should be getting updates anytime soon."

"Thank you," She smiled, kissing him softly.

"There's no need to thank us, you're our soulmate and we love you. You should know now that we would do anything for you."