thirteen. MEETING THE PRIMUS

THIRTEEN. MEETING THE PRIMUS

"It's time to wake up, princess." Haeun heard distantly. "Princess, pretty princess, wake up." She heard again.

Her eyes fluttered open, finding Jungkook by her head.

"Hi, princess." He said with a bunny smile.

"Hi, bunny." She said groggily. He laughs at her in her seemingly high state.

"'Bunny'? Why am I bunny?"

"You're cute like a bunny and your teeth look like bunny teeth." She giggles, scrunching up her nose.

"You're adorable, princess." He said, "You need to get up, it's the next morning." The sentence alone got her up.

"THE NEXT MORNING?! Why didn't you wake me?!"

"You haven't slept in almost two days, do you think we would wake you up? Now go get ready, we got you some toiletries and found you some clothes."

She got out of the bed, holding the towel and clothes in her hands, on her way to the bathroom when she got pulled back, her lips met Jungkooks.

She closed her eyes, enjoying the sparks she felt.

His hand caressed her cheek softly as he deepened the kiss.

She pulled away, looking into his lust-filled eyes.

"I wanted a morning kiss," He smirked,

"You could've asked, bunny." She said, cocking an eyebrow up before turning to the bathroom.

✵✵✵

They had given her a dress, it was black and had sheer, puffy sleeves. She admired herself in it, the A-line skirt, combating her broad shoulders and how the skirt laid over her behind, flowing down to the floor.

Her hair was how it always was, pin-straight and tucked behind her ears with her signature makeup.

She walked outside, finding everyone eating in the room.

She walked behind Yoongi, taking the toast from his plate and taking a bite.

"Hey! You bad guy." He said with a fake angry pout. The look on her face made Haeun chuckle.

"A bad guy? I didn't do anything."

"You took my food. You're a bad guy." He said. She stuck her tongue out, playfully glaring at him.

He mimicked her actions making the guys around her crack up.

"Relax kitty, there's more on the table."

"Then why didn't you take the ones on the table? And don't call me kitty."

"Then don't call me a bad guy, kitty. Plus, your's looked better." He scrunched up his nose towards her and she flashed a charming smile.

"Will a kiss make it better?" She flirted, batting her eyelashes excessively.

"Maybe..." He mumbled, going back to his plate of fruits. She smiled, walking over and leaning over his shoulders to press a kiss on his cheek. He nodded it off, but his soulmates knew he was flustered, especially asking in such away.

She ate her toast, grabbing some pieces of fruit from the tables.

The door opened from one of the other doors, Hayoon walked out with his two brothers behind him.