eighteen. SECRETS

EIGHTEEN. SECRETS

The door slammed and footsteps echoed in the room.

Her outerwear was thrown carelessly on the bed and frustration radiated off of her.

"Darling, you must calm down-"

"Calm down?! Our son and his soulmates just defended the woman and her family that we swore to erase from the world, and even worse, all four of them now awakened its power." She pinched the bridge of her nose, stress was taking a toll on her immortal body.

"That girl is her soulmate, the last soul of eight. You can't kill her, there's a reason she's the last soul of eight!"

"I don't give a shit if she's a descendant of the fates!" Barang yelled out of frustration, "If she awakens the gift the fates gave Haeun Moon, it's over for us supernaturals."

Her husband looked at her with confusion.

"W-What are you talking about?"

"We're at war!" She finally admitted.

"What?"

"The humans and the supernatural kind are at war," She ran a hand through her hair. "The humans want to rule, want access to our lands. And if we don't obey, we're dead. Extinct. The deal is broken, they want to have all the power, and do you think that the girl we caused so much pain will side with us?"

"On top of that, our son is siding with her. The Prime of the 3 covens, if we want to kill her, we need to do it without hurting our son and his soulmates and I have no idea how to do that."

The room was silent before the sound of a knock filled their ears.

"If I may, Primus Barang. I have an idea to solve both our problems."

✵✵✵

Heavy breaths filled the room as Taehyung collapsed beside his soulmate.

"You okay?" He asked, hands roaming on her bare back.

"Hmm.. I'm okay. I'm good." She smiled, pressing a soft kiss onto his lips, her hands brushing away his black curls from his face.

"I'm still offended I wasn't the first to explore your body, doll." He said, lips kissing the nape of her neck, head buried.

She let out a soft chuckle.

"Well, Yoongs and I didn't exactly plan to have sex. It just happened."

"Yeah, like his dick just suddenly slipped inside you like 'oops, i guess we're having sex now'." He teased, Haeun let out a laugh, her hand hitting his chest playfully.

"Respect your elders, tiger. We all agreed that after Yoongi, we would have sex from the oldest to the youngest, just be glad you aren't bunny, he had to wait the longest."

"I guess," He smiles, head propping up on her elbow. "But, since it's still my day, what do you say we go for another round?" He said with a smirk, eyebrow raised while his hands travelled down to her sex.

She shifted in the bed, sheets still covering her chest.

"Whatever you say, tiger." She smirks as Taehyung pounces on top of her, making her squeal before attacking her lips in a hot, passionate kiss.

✵✵✵

Haeun got up, getting dressed for the day. She wore a black lace bodice and a pair of blue jeans, heels tying it all together.