Welcome Message

Hey, Andie Jackson here....

I am a young writer. This means I'm an introvert who wants to tell a story but doesn't want to make eye contact while doing it. Let's just say I have a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia which means I live in a crazy fantasy world with unrealistic expectations, thank you for understanding.

Thank you for opening this book and giving it a chance. It's much appreciated. You have no idea lol. Before you begin...

1. Please do not copy my ideas and use them as your own. Its wrong!
2.Don't translate it for me thank you.
3.I accept constructive criticism only. Hate comments shall be deleted.
4.Everything in this book is out of my own imagination but I do not own any of the pictures used.
5. Happy reading!!

All Rights Reserved
Copyright 2020 ©

Samantha Coleman is an obsessive compulsive hoarder, a coffee addict and a woman who criques restaurants to put food on her own table. She is a critic for the New York Times but doesn't get the time of day from her boss. Sammy Says is her baby, an upcoming blog which she dreams to see flourish.

She is hired by Hunter Grey,a disowned son of one of the richest families in the country, all because he chose his own path. He is a chef that recently opened his restaurant which started off blooming but has come to a standstill.

What happens when he starts to develop feelings but she is unable to see past the professional relationship?

Two ambitious people with big dreams trying to make a name for themselves.

Will Samantha eat the world or will Hunter cook the world.