Chapter 10

Hunter POV

I paced back and forth in the waiting room. I was so terrified about what had happened to Sam. So many questions going through my head. One moment she was fine and the next, she looked pale and just fainted in my arms.

Did she have a heart attack?
Does she have a concussion from the fall?
Is she sick from a disease and she didn't tell me?

My head was going to burst with more and more questions popping up. One thought though that I tried to keep at the furthest part of my head is the thought that she could die.

I mean, anyone dying is sad but with Sam it felt like I was losing something. Something that I was afraid to admit.

The doctor finally emerged from her room. "Doctor, what happened to her and why are you taking so long?" I threw questions.

He held his hands up. "Calm down Mr Grey. She is now in a stable condition."

I felt a surge of relic pass through me when he said that. "What had happened?"

"She just had a panic attack but she's fine. You can come back tomorrow morning to get her." He said before patting my shoulder and leaving.

That night in bed I couldn't stop thinking about Sam. My pillows and sheets were not helping either since they had her jasmine scent in them. I woke up to get a glass of water and the kitchen just reminded me of her too. Taking a seat on my couch all I could think of was the day when we were painting in here.

The first thing I did in the morning was to go and visit her. I walked up to the receptionist. "Good morning, I'm here to see Samantha Coleman."

She smiled and started to type on the computer. "I'm sorry but she just left. She was discharged half an hour ago."

"Thank you." I smiled before leaving.

In a few minutes I was knocking at Sam's door. She opened the door a little after a while dressed in a pair of shorts and a top. "Thanks for taking me to the hospital and checking up on me. You didn't have to come here though, you could have just called."

"Sam are you listening to yourself?" I said in disbelief.

She rubbed her forehead. "Uh...I have to go. I'll see you on Saturday, bye."

Before she could close the door on me I pushed it wide open causing her to take a few steps back in shock. I looked around to see the mess in her apartment. There were dishes in the sink. Clothes on the floor, piles of boxes against the wall and blankets on the sofa.

"Sam what's all this...how can you live like this?" I asked calmly my hands flaring everywhere.

She squirmed before shouting. "Please leave. I don't want to talk to you right now, I just need to be alone."

Was she being serious? I laughed humourlessly as everything started to make sense. I held an accusing finger at her. "I came here to apologise and to check on you but now I'm really glad I came. You are a coward Sam!"

She folded her hands the anger visible on her face, "Excuse me?"

"I said...you are a coward Samantha Coleman."

=================

Ola!Thank you for reading ^_^
Follow for updates
Comment what's going through your head
Vote to help motivate me