End Of Book Rant

Sequel?

Honestly speaking I have thought of writing a sequel but I don't know if I should.

If I do write one however...whenever that is...here is a small description:

"I find it funny how much attitude you have towards me considering how I am the reason behind your success."

"I think you forget that you wouldn't be where you are without me. I made you."

***

Samantha Coleman is back and is as famous as ever. Everyone excitedly waiting for her book that she is soon to publish titled 'The Woman who ate The World'.

Hunter Grey is a successful restaurant owner, the winner of the James beer chef of the year award. Everyone is excitedly waiting for the opening of his second restaurant 'Street Gourmet'.

What happens when Samantha's publisher makes reservations at Hunter's new restaurant opening for her book launch? When their worlds collide and their past resurfaces.

Will Samantha regret her past decisions or will Hunter have moved on?

Love, pride, guilt, jealousy and so much more is in store for them.

***

"You should be kissed more often and by someone who knows how."

"It's a good thing that someone is not you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment if you want to read about that.

Book Rant

-all my knowledge of food comes from cooking competitions... I watch a lot of them.

-the lesson of the novel is to do what you love even if you are not at the top

-I had planned for Sam to choose Hunter but as I wrote the chapters, I realised that I would leave...-_-

-I don't even like pretzels lol or coffee(I prefer tea)

-I wish I was Sam right now...

-the scenes I find the hardest to write are the kissing scenes cause...it takes so much work to describe a single kiss perfectly

xoxo, lots of love AJ