Chapter 10

Healed

All rights reserved

©️ Emrys Noah

Betilla's POV

I looked away immediately feeling my cheeks flush. I really need my hoodie . I shivered as the gym got colder .

"You were told to dress cozy." A familiar voice whispered in my ear. I looked at him and I could feel his breath on my face. He blew hot air at my face and I liked it . I liked it . He pulled off his hoodie and gave me . I was shocked . I didn't expect him to care . I looked at the hoodie in my hands and didn't know what to do with it .

"You know, this is the part where you say thanks and put it on." He said . I blushed as I put it on . I felt warmed immediately. But then I looked back at Archer . "Thanks for the hoodie ." I muttered . He kept on looking at me but he looked away as if realising something. "Yeah whatever." He replied . I turned my attention back to the film. I reached for my snacks and took out Mike and Ike.

Halfway into the film , I looked back at jerk face near me. I noticed that he wasn't actually watching. "It's not bad. Watch it." He gave me a wtf look.

"Tch, do me a favour and smash my head in a meat tenderiser. Put me out of my misery." He deadpanned then looked at his phone . I looked back . Drama queen . I got back into the film but then I felt someone staring at me . I looked back in his direction.

"What are you doing?"

"Watching you." He deadpanned. He had a thing with deadpanning. Creepy much . I pulled his hood over my head as I muttered ." Staring at someone like a serial killer is making me uncomfortable." I shifted in my seat and looked back at the movie . "That's not my serial killer stare ." He said amused , a hint of his British accent peaking. Then if it was inhumanly possible , his face morphs into an emotionless stare . All I could see was emptiness. I could swear his eyes darkened.

"Okay that's ok . Please get back to normal." I snapped my fingers in front of him. "Um hey!" I said when he didn't respond. "Anybody home?" I tried to joke . He didn't budge . I sighed and looked away . I sat back in my seat and I pulled hair away from my face. Then I felt his hand on my chin turning me to face him. "Hi." He starts . I shrugged his grip off my face.

"Don't 'hi' me." I snapped . I ignored him and tried to focus back on the movie . He left me . Deep down , I enjoyed talking to him . And I never wanted to stop. Well for the rest of the movie , I felt that awkward tension between him and I . He was on his phone texting throughout the entire film . I guessed he was talking with his girlfriend. Sigh . He had a girlfriend. I had no one .

After an hour , the film ended . I sighed because I had to go home and sleep then it would take one whole day before I see him again. People started to leave . I didn't know what to say to him . I looked at him and he seemed to be getting up too.

"Archer wait!" His head snapped to me and furrowed his eyebrows . "Yes?" He muttered.

"I actually don't know how to put this. Um how do I say this ? Um first things first-." He interrupted me . "Just say it."

"Thanks for the hoodie and sorry if I upset you cause you didn't talk to me the rest of the film." I said pointing at his hoodie which was so comfy . I was definitely sleeping in this today! He smiled at me .

"Oh Betty, you have no idea what's going on in my head when I'm around you." He said and patted my head. Just because he was taller . But then I felt my phone buzz in my pocket . I already guessed who it was.

"You should wear my hoodies more often."

That got me flushed!!!!

An

Woooooohoooooo. Short chapter . YASSSSSSS I know . Guys! Guysss!!! Guyssssssss!!!! GUYSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I posted an update on Fractured. I did a collab with Xgolden_galX

YASSSSSSS you heard right . Go check it . Sorry for the shortttttiie btw . I feel high!!!!! Teeeeeeheeeeee

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Stay safe and have a productive day!