Chapter 17- A little bit mature

Archer's POV

I parked my car in her drive way . I sighed as I got down . I ran my hands through my hair . I knocked on her front door. I ran my fingers down my face with worry. Her sister opened the door. She had a frown on her face .

"Hey, I know Venus is here . Can I see her?" I rushed out . She didn't utter any word . She let me in . I sighed as I walked to her door . I tried to open it but of course it was locked . I banged on the door. "Venus , I know you're in there. Please let me in. What did I do?" I said to the door. She didn't respond but I heard her sobs . Which broke my heart actually. I banged my head against her door.

"Babe , don't do this to me." I sighed when she didn't reply but her sobbing intensified. I cursed myself for letting her cry. "Fuck! Just let me in . I can't stand you crying!" I yelled and yet again I was met with silence . Few seconds later, she unlocked the door. I scrambled to my feet and entered . I closed the door behind me and looked at her curled up figure on her bed.

I pulled her to a hug . I hugged her tight and my heart clenched when she started to sob more . "Venus , stop this. What the fuck is wrong with you?" She stopped and pulled away. She looked at me with so much venom in her eyes. Sigh.

"What happened after I left on movie night?" Okay that question got me . I froze and stared into her eyes . A few seconds passed .

"Nothing ." I muttered finally looking away. "Right." She spat . She picked up her phone and typed something in it. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I saw that she sent me a video .

I opened it

So it turns out that someone recorded Betilla and I on movie night. I looked back at Venus with no emotion. "What happened after I left on movie night. Archer." She asked again coldly . I walked to her . She stepped back as if I wanted to hurt her physically . "Stay back you fuck!"

I muttered curses under my breath as I watched her hyperventilate. "You said , you wouldn't hurt me again." She said destroying her arranged table . "You said , you loved me ." She threw her flower pots out the window. "You said , you loved me . You don't fucking love me Archer! You love her!" She said suddenly with a blade in her hand. My eyes widened at the object .

"Fuck! Venus . I do . I do love you. Just put the blade down!" I said nearing her . She laughed at me . "You're just saying that to make me feel better ."

I didn't reply . "You know what Archer, you don't care about me . Do you? You never did." She said as she placed the blade on her wrists . I felt bad . I couldn't watch this . I ran towards her and grabbed the blade from her hand and slit my wrists in front of her. Her jaw dropped .

I looked down at my wrist that was now dripping with blood . Honestly it hurt like a bitch but I couldn't show her that . "Fuck! Archer why the fuck would you do that?" I managed to smirk at her . Then she slapped me . "Don't fucking do that again." She pulled me down the stairs . "I have to get you to the doctor before you bleed out!" She rushed into the car and drove off to the hospital. My vision was going on and off. I was already lightheaded.

"Um, Archer, you don't look so good." She mumbled . "No shit." I managed. I zoned in and out till we got to the hospital. I watched the bright lights and they wheeled me away on a stretcher. I got rushed into the emergency room and I was running out of blood . I bled out quickly I guess. After a blinding headache hit me , I blacked out .

That's the end, I guess...