Chapter 15

Third person's POV

Yeah, I'm back. I don't know how to feel about this chapter. Read on.

So , yeah. Movie night. At school. Weird right. So it turned out that the student council organised it. Fun night! So quick recap.

She sat next to him. Cliche' right? So yeah. She just had to forget her hoodie. He gave her his. Blah blah. They talk and exchange sarcasm . She realises her feelings for him. He tries to push back his.

So next Monday at school. It turned out that someone noticed their little encounter in movie night . So she decided to snitch. Bitch!

She approached Venus at school with her phone in her hands . She ended up taking a video as proof. Okay , she skipped a step too. Yes , I noticed .

"Venus." She said catching Venus' attention. Venus rose her eyebrow at her . "You date the guy with the hoodie right?" Funny as they know Archer as the hoodie guy.

"He has a name you know. Archer. Yeah. I'm dating him . Yeah." She said playing with her hair. "Okay right. So after you left on movie night." Venus snapped her head towards her and paid more attention. "What happened?" She said interrupting the girl. If only you knew what was going through her head. No doubt , she was overthinking.

"He gave Betilla his hoodie , I guess she was getting cold." She said pulling out her phone . "He did what?" Venus shrieked . Sigh. It's just a piece of clothing. The girl stepped back . "I have the video. I got bored during the film and I looked around and then I noticed them . I decided to record." Hm, stalker much?

She gave Venus her phone and she watched as he gave her his hoodie and whispered something to her. We all know what happened that night. Let's say. Venus froze . I don't know why but she was really hurt. "Can you send me the video?" She said , tears forming in her eyes already. She felt so much hurt and heartbreak.

She rushed to the bathroom after leaving the girl awkwardly. It was obvious she was getting ready to bawl her eyes out. She rushed into a toilet stall and called her sister. She didn't want to be in school anymore.

Her sister picked on the second ring. "Hey Vee." She answered cheerfully. "Come pick me up." Venus choked out. "Vee? What's wrong?" She cut the call. She didn't want to think about it or she would totally break down. She knew deep down that this would happen. She knew deep down that he didn't love her . He never did. She didn't know if it was just jealousy or just denial of the truth.

She heard footsteps outside her stall and she wiped furiously at her eyes and rushed out of the toilet and to the parking lot to wait. Her sister pulled in a minute later . She hurried in and drove off.

Meanwhile,

Mae was the one outside her stall and she saw that it was Venus but she didn't bother to ask her what was wrong. Deep down, she still cared for Betilla . But she wanted to make her suffer. Whoa. Sadist alert! She was hurt that Betilla paid more attention to boys that didn't give a fuck about her like Archer and even her brother fit the criteria. Sigh .

She ignored her the entire day and finally noticed that Venus wasn't in the last class . She was always there and constantly annoyed the hell out the teacher . So she looked for Archer. She saw him heading to the parking lot . She rushed to meet him.

"Archer!" She called out . He stopped and looked at her. Then he tilted his head as if to say 'who the fuck are you?'

"Yes, I don't know if we've met but I know you. I'm Mae , Betilla's best friend. Friend. Classmate!" She rushed out. "Where's Venus? I saw her crying earlier in the bathroom stalls , she didn't show up for her last period." He finally said something .

"I haven't heard from her all day. And what do you mean , she was crying?" He voiced .

Mae nodded . He sighed . He waved her off and got into his car but not before casting her a long look. He drove off.

He got on the road and headed to her house . He tried her phone and got ignored . But not long enough he received a text.

Fuck off.

"What the fuck did I do?" He said banging his head on the head rest.

To be continued