Chapter 13

Yasssss triple update. That's a first.

Archer's POV. Yassssss

Yes of course . I didn't expect to be left there . She ran out as if I had raped her. I cleared my throat and I felt awkward. I wanted to get the hell out of there. I closed the door behind me . I looked ahead and almost collided with her mom. She paused in front of me as if just seeing me for the first time. I almost rolled my eyes at her. Typical.

"Yes , I know I have eyes like a rainbow." I muttered feeling uncomfortable looking anywhere but her. "Yes, that's fascinating." She exclaimed. Bullshit.

I played the nice boy card. "Thanks for having me over. My parents need me now." I said nicely with a freakish toothy smile. I could tell she wanted to cringe. I started to walk away. But then she said some words that got me in my tracks.

"She has no one right now. Are you aware about that?" She said.

"If you were there for her earlier, maybe she would count on you." I exited . Sigh . Betilla really had it tough. Honestly , I regret coming over. Sigh . I couldn't resist. But this was wrong . Very wrong . I couldn't fall in love again. I didn't want to. Whatever I'm feeling for her has got to stop. I'll make it happen. I can tell she feels the same for me too. But we can't be together . I'm too damaged for her and she needs to heal from her grief. Fuck love it's all a lie.

I sent a text to my parents that I was going to be out all night. So in that case , I decided to spend the night at my girlfriend's house. I got to her front door and found myself feeling weird. Was I actually excited to see her? Her sister opened the door. I greeted her as I stepped in.

"Venus is asleep at the moment. But just cause you're her boyfriend. You can go meet her." She said as she walked back to her binge on Netflix. I smiled as I climbed the stairs to her room. I opened her room door and saw that it was not completely dark. Her LED lights were on. And also she was sleeping in one of my hoodies.

Two girls were sleeping in my clothes that night. Shit

I took off my shoes and my sweatshirt. Yes, I didn't wear a hoodie.

I got in bed with her and cuddled her . I felt her turn to me and she smiled when she knew it was me. I placed a chaste kiss on her lips . And then she leaned her forehead against mine. After a few seconds passed by, she exclaimed.

"God you're so cold!" In her very annoying British accent. I laughed as she pulled away from me. I got off her bed and went to turn her heater on. I could tell she was no longer sleepy.

"Archer?" She started. "Yeah?" I answered turning to look at her.

"Why are you taller?" She asked dumbfounded. I looked at her for three long seconds.

"Cause , I'm older." I finally answered. And also I got the heater working. I started to walk back to the bed when she asked again.

"Why?" What the fuck was wrong with her ?

"I was born first." I deadpanned. I sat down facing her on her bed. I started to get comfortable next to her and under her covers.

"Why?" Okay , I was getting pissed.

"Ask my parents." I muttered dismissively, burying my face in her neck. I could feel her smile.

"Why?" That was it.

"I don't fucking know alright. Drop it!" I yelled. I wasn't exactly angry at her . I was just pretty much annoyed and also frustrated about the fact that I keep on thinking about her.

I noticed Venus turned away from me . "Venus." I started . "Look, I'm sorry for yelling at you. You just annoyed me." I said as if it would make her feel better. Sigh . The stress this girl caused me . I got up and faced her .

"Baby?" She ignored me . I pulled her into a kiss . She couldn't ignore that one . Her hand reached up to my face as I felt the kiss deepen. I leaned my head against here's as I  whispered against her lips . "I'm sorry love." She smiled . She pulled me to her on the bed and kissed me . I laid down as she straddled me as we kissed. I flipped her over and she giggled as I reached over to kiss her neck. She was really ticklish. Her hands went into my hair as I groaned against her neck . She brought my face again back up to meet her as she claimed my lips again.

Yes I had fun. No it's not what you're thinking. I don't know what you're thinking . Do you know what I'm thinking ? What was I thinking? Who knows? Oh I know who knows . You know who knows too. No , it's not who you're thinking.

Now , you must be thinking. I don't know

An

Yassssss. That was a confusing ending. I got confused writing it tooooo! Do you want a steamy romance scene between Venus and Archer . I can make it happen . This book was tagged as mature though. Yesssss. Steamy short filler chapter soon.