Chapter 22

Start writing your story

BETILLA'S POV

So Archer and I were to meet on Saturday. For the rest of the school week, I had one thought in my mind.

What if he liked me too?

If he did, then we would probably end up together. But then again I remember he's with Venus. I didn't know what to do. I awaited Saturday and it came by.

I scrambled out of bed and I rushed into the shower and I took my time to take a concentrated rosy bath. I walked out after a long but satisfying shower. And I got into my pre-picked outfit which consisted of a cute crop top which showed my stomach and a short denim skirt and I paired it up with my Nike Air. I smiled at my reflection and walked out of my room.

We were to meet at Dunkin' so I got there first. I placed an order for an Iced coffee and went on social media until I spotted his hooded figure standing outside his parked car. I rushed out to meet him and I ended up going back because I forgot my coffee. I stood in front of him and waited for him to look up from his phone. He always did that. I cleared my throat before saying,

"Hey, Archer." He looked back at me with a very confused expression and said, "Sorry, who are you again?" My mood dropped, then I frowned when I saw him smiling at me. "Come on, take a joke, Betty." I rolled my eyes and walked away from him. He shouted after me, "We're talking at my house, Betty." I stopped in my tracks. "Your house?" I asked again. He nodded. I sighed. Today was going to be a long day.

I drove in silence while I followed his car to his house. I couldn't process it. I was actually going to see his house. His room. I didn't know what to expect. No doubt, I had butterflies in my exposed belly. After a few minutes of driving, he pulled into the driveway of a very sophisticated looking house. I tried not to show my excitement. I parked behind his car and got out. Suddenly, the air got chilly and I looked up at his eyes and well you know how my mind raced.

He stood in front of me and took my hand and walked me to the door. "My parents are out for work. As usual." He muttered the last part as he opened the front door. I stayed quiet, probably cause I didn't actually know what to say to him at that moment. All I could do was nod dumbly. I followed him all the way to his room and he looked back at me with a raised eyebrow then he closed the door but I got a glance of it. Wait a minute, he just slammed the door on me!

I yelled at no one in particular. "Excuse me?" He didn't actually plan on leaving me out here all day. He replies after opening it and stepping out "You're excused." And he left me standing in the hallway. I huffed and turned on my heel and walked into his open room. He had a King-sized bed with a reading table and well the usual essentials, TV, PlayStations, etcetera. I saw that he had a walk-in closet. I dropped my phone and my coffee on his reading table and well went on an adventure into his closet.

Well as expected, he had mainly hoodies and tee shirts and well the essentials. Then he had several sweatpants and hoodies. Did I mention that he had hoodies? Now, something caught my eye at the far back. I walked to it. I took it by the lapels and saw that it was a blazer. I absolutely would love to see him in a blazer. I reached for it but I felt a hand on mine and i turned to face him. Shit.

He stared at me with no emotion. He said finally after the long pause, "Quite the snooper now, are we?" I tried to get my facial muscles to smile at him but instead, my eyes locked on a tie and dye hoodie in his long line of hoodies. I stared at it and dreamed of wearing it one day. My eyes snapped back to him and he sighed and walked out of his closet. I followed him this time. I sighed and saw him on his bed . He patted the space near him for me to sit on. I walked slowly and I could hear my shoes squeak against his hardwood floor. I sat near him and tried to stay as still as possible. I failed when I felt his breath on my neck . I almost leaned back to give him more access but I wasn't going to be that easy.