five- i'm not leaving again part 2

"Dinner is ready," Luther says stood in the door. You nod and stand up. Diego retracts his hand from your knee and stands up. You both follow behind Luther.

Five is stood in his door way, from what you can see while passing him, he has a black eye, his cheek is starting to bruise and his lip is bleeding. You managed to get a few good punches in. He stares at you while you pass him but you flip your h/c hair over your shoulder.

When you walked past him and down the hall a bit, Diego walks up behind you and you move, making room for him to walk alongside you.

"That was... incredible," He claps sarcastically, you laugh and punch his shoulder lightly, the same way you used to with Five.

"ouch, lets hope your shoulder doesn't bruise as much as Fives face," you snort, you feel Fives eyes on the back of your head but you ignore it. You look over to see Diego laughing.

"so much for feeling guilty," He looks at you, to which you just shrug.

"now I think about it, he kinda deserves it, even if it wasn't for not explaining properly, but for leaving me alone with such a dork like you," you laugh and ruffle his hair. Diego swats your hand away. By now, your stood in the hallway next to the dining room.

"you two, can you act responsible for two seconds?" Luther says turning round to face the two of you.

"You're saying that to us, responsible people and not to the crazy person dancing on the table in a skirt?" You say pointing to Klaus who indeed was swaying his hips on the table in one of Allisons skirts.

Diego snorts.

"He said it to you two morons," Five says as he teleports behind you. You roll your eyes as you turn around.

"nice to see you too," You say sarcastically, You can feel everyone tense.

"I would have said that to you too, if you hadn't punched me a couple times," He says returning the same level of sarcasm.

"Maybe if you started with that then I wouldn't have punched you, now would I? no, so you deserved it," You smirk turning around to head into the kitchen. You stand at the sink and wash your hands, ready for dinner. Five teleports onto the counter next to the sink and leans over to you.

"and what did I do exactly to deserve that?" He questions he smirks a bit. You hear Luther get everyone to leave, then leaving himself. You look at Five and raise an eyebrow.

"What did you do? I'll tell you what you did..." You begin, "you left me to live without my best friend not knowing whether he would ever return or not... Five, I thought you were dead. Everyone thought you were dead, Oh and get this... he returns years later THE SAME AGE as he did when he left and doesn't give a proper explanation to ANYBODY, not even his best friend... Hell, I don't even get a hello,"

He looks at you, sitting up and sliding off of the counter. You dry your hands and place the towel on the side Five was. You face the wall and feel arms wrap around your waist. Fives head leans on your shoulder. You turn around in his grip and swing your arms behind his neck. You look into his eyes.

"Im sorry Y/n, I didn't know I hurt you that much," he squeezes you tighter and places his head back on your shoulder.

"Im sorry about your face," You say looking at it.

"You mean my face that bruises easily?" He asks repeating what you said moments before. You look at him guiltily before a little laugh slips out his mouth.

"sorry about that too I guess," You say.

"Don't worry about it," He looks into your beautiful Y/e/c eyes.

"Just please don't leave like that again," You say.

"y/n, I'm not leaving again," He says, you feel relief wash over you, "only if you don't leave,"

"I wont leave you.... ever..." You smile as he tightens the hug even more...