Ben - after the heartbreak

"Miss y/n, its time to wake up," Pogo intrudes your dream.

"Mornin' Pogo," You sit up and stretch.

"Good morning, miss Y/n," he says, "breakfast will be ready shortly,"

He turns around and walks out the door. You get up out of bed, dragging the duvet over the bed. You look out the window and realise its raining. You sigh and put on your slippers and quickly brush your h/l hair. You walk out of your bedroom in your pajama set, which includes a t-shirt and some short shorts.

You walk into the kitchen to see Diego, Five and Klaus sat on the stools next to the counter where Grace was. You walk over and quickly give Grace a quick kiss on the cheek before sitting on the seat inbetween Five and Klaus. 

"Woah, Y/n. Bit short huh?" Klaus says.

"Jealous you cant style them like I can?" You ask.

"He's got a point, you should go change," Diego says looking over at you.

"Wow, Diego being protective, now theres a shock," You roll your eyes.

"Y/n i said go change," he says.

"Hm..... No," You say standing up, Diego does the same and you meet in the middle, behind Klaus, "its not like im going out,"

"I SAID GO CHANGE!" Diego shouts. You feel a sting across your face. He couldnt have. You look at him in terror, you being the youngest by quite a few years, you are often treated as a baby and everyone is really protective over you. But being the youngest means you're seen as the vulnerable little sister. So with Diego being a lot older than you, you were always petrified he'd hurt you. Now he had just slapped you across the face.

Ben walks in and looks at everyone.

"DIEGO," Five yells at him, "YOU HURT HER! ARE YOU STUPID?"

"No I didnt, look she's fine," He says.

You stand there, too scared to move. You never saw diego that mad. You didnt even think he could get that mad. Ben walks over to you and grabs your hand.

"Come on, its ok," he says, you slowly start walking away with Ben. You turn your head a bit but then decide against it and continue walking away with Ben.

He takes you up to your room.

"Are you ok?" Ben asks. He's sat opposite you on a desk chair, his hand gently placed on your knee. You look at him and nod.

"The slap didnt hurt... it was the fact he did it," You say looking back down at your legs.

"I never thought he would actually hit me," you say.

"It took us all by surprise i think, but its ok now, im here," Ben says getting off the chair and sitting next to you on the bed. You turn to your side and hug him tightly.

"Its ok," he whispers into your ear as he strokes your hair.

"He wont hurt you again," He whispers.

"But what if he does," you ask still not letting go.

"I won't," Diego is stood in the door frame. You and Ben pull away.

"Ben can you give us a sec?" Diego asks. Ben nods and goes to get up. You squeeze bens hand as a sign for him not to leave but he just looks in your desperate eyes and nods.

He leaves, closing the door behind him. Diego sits on the chair Ben was sat on.

"So you're scared of me now," Diego asks. You dont make eye contact, "ANSWER ME!" he shouts. You immediately flinch.