Dante Albidone - I missed you

"Dante, I'm gonna miss you," you say as you cry into his neck. You were moving to England for a few years.

"do you have to go?" He asks as he hugs you, the cold October air piercing through your skin.

"My parents want me to go with them, besides I cant stay here on my own," You say as you sob into your best friend's hoodie.

"You cant go," He says while tightening his grip around you.

"I promise I'll be back soon," You say as you push your head into the crook of his neck.

"Take this," He says as he pulls away and takes off his hoodie. He hands it to you and you look in his eyes.

"And you take this," You say handing him a friendship bracelet out of your pocket. He puts the bracelet around his wrist and you help him fasten it. You put on his hoodie.

The bracelets look like that with A D for dante and the first letter of your name

"wheres yours?" He asks you and you show him your wrist which has your bracelet on.

"promise you'll look after everyone else?" you ask.

"I promise," He says.

"Im really gonna miss you," He says and he wipes the tears off your cheeks.

"I'm gonna miss you too," You say.

"Well you've got to go," He says.

"You're right," You say and pull him in for one last hug before letting go and leaving.

On the plane to England, he wouldn't leave your mind, no matter how much you tried, he wouldn't leave. You ended up falling asleep and waking up when you landed.

"Y/n, this is our new home," your mother says as you stand outside the very classic home.

You took up a couple of your bags and ran upstairs, emptying them and returning for more.

Years have passed and you load the last few suitcases into the car, you finally moving back. You could see Dante again!

On the flight back, all you could think about was Dante. You cuddled up in the oversized hoodie he gave you when you were younger and begin to fiddle with the friendship bracelet that was wrapped around you wrist. You had never taken it off. You really couldnt wait to see him.

You walk into your old house, it had been covered with a couple coats of paint since you left but the tree that was outside your window slightly to the right stood tall, if not, even taller than before.

You sort your things out and mentally prepare yourself for school the next day.

In the morning, you change into some black ripped skinny jeans and a t-shirt, you tie Dantes old hoodie around your waist and throw on your doc martens. You quickly brush your hair and straighten it after brushing your teeth. You do some natural make-up, you go downstairs and leave.