dante albidone - last first kiss

Today was the last day of your first week working on the umbrella academy.

You quickly take a shower. You was told to come to set completely natural, so after you had a shower, you put on some joggers, a t-shirt and a hoodie. you got some food and left.

Starbucks was on the way to The Umbrella Academy set so you went in and got a drink. you walked out and drank some of it on the way to the set.

When you arrived

You had been given your trailer so you went and sat there.

you hear a knock on the door of your trailer door.

"Come in!" You shout. Just then, the six kids your age appear in your trailer.

"told ya," one of them says.

"Hey guys," You say standing up.

"Hey y/n/n" One of the girls said.

"hey," You say. You talk with the cast for a while

"Y/N!" one of the crew shouted from outside your trailer.

"Coming," You say, "Can we continue this later? I have to go and get ready to film a scene,"

"Of course, Dante, don't you have that scene too?" TJ asks.

" Yeah, I do, Y/N can I walk with you?" He looks at you.

"yeah sure," You say. The seven of you leave but head separate directions.

You and Dante walk to hair and make-up.

"Hey y/n/n," Dante says. You look up at the mirror and see him recording, you smile in the mirror. Your phone vibrates not long after. You pick it up and look at it.

[Y/I/A] : @Dante.albidone mentioned you in their story

You click on it and watch the video he posted. You laugh.

You start to record him dancing to the song that was on the radio. You try and hide the blush forming on your cheeks. You post it on your Instagram story and tag him. He checks it and chuckles.

"Is that a blush?" He randomly asks. You look at him through the mirror.

"What?" You ask.

"You. Are you blushing?" He asks.

"You are too," You point out.

"Touche," He says.

"Dork," You laugh.

"All done!" Your make-up artist says as she steps back. You look at yourself in the mirror.

"You look amazing," You hear Dante says.

"I do, Don't I?" You turn to the make-up artist, "Thankyou,"

You get out the seat. You look at your whole body.

 You look at your whole body