Cameron Brodeur - movie theatre

You were getting ready to go to the movie theatre, you were going with your date; Finn.

You heard girls whispering how Finn was a player, but you didnt believe them. You trusted him.

You curled your hair and put on your make-up.

You were dressed in this

You made your way to the cinema and met him at the tickets booth

"Hey, Finn," you said. He turned around and looked at you.

"Hey, you look stunning," he says.

"Thanks," you say.

"I have the tickets, wanna go in?" He asks.

"Sure," you say. The two of you walk in to the theatre booth and take a seat at the back.

"I need the bathroom, i'll be back in a sec," he says, standing up. He walks off and you watch the ads on the big screen. Your phone vibrates in your pocket. You pull it out and turn the brightness down.

You read the message and your heart sinks.

"Im outside, where are you? She's so stupid" text sent from 'Finnie❤❤'

Tears begin to soak your eyes and you take a deep breath and reread the message. You turn your phone off and slip it back into your pocket.

"Hey, you ok?" Someone whispers over to you. You look over at the blonde boy that spoke to you.

"Yeah, im ok i guess," you say, although you didnt want to sound upset, you were able to tell.

"No you're not, is this seat taken?" He asks.

"Not anymore," you say. He moves to sit next to you.

"Is it the boy that came in with you?" He asks.

"Yeah," you nod, "how could you tell?"

"Well... you came in with a boy, he said he needed the bathroom, he left, you got a message, you looked upset and then said the seat he was sat in was free," he explains, "what did he say anyway?"

"Fair enough," you hand him your phone and let him read the message.

"That's messed up, he left a gorgeous girl sat to watch a movie on her own," he says. You smile at him.

"Im cameron," he says.

"Im y/n," you say.

"Gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl," he says.

"I love yours," you say.

"Wanna watch the movie together?" He asks

"Sure," you shrug.

The movie had finished and Finn still hadnt returned so you and cameron left together.

"Thanks for watching the movie with me after my date left," You said.

"Dont worry about it, but next time, can I take you on a date instead of just stealing you from someone else?" He asks.

"Sounds ok with me," you say.

"You need a ride home? Its raining and i dont want you to get wet," he says.

"That would be amazing," you giggle.

"Great, my cars outside," he says.

As you're walking out of the cinema, you notice finn looking at you, stood next to a girl. You look at him and sarcastically smile, you roll your eyes and walk out the door.

You follow cameron to his car and get in the passenger seat.

"You look gorgeous by the way," he says. You look at him and blush.

"Thanks, you too," you say.

"Its adorable how you blushed," he said. The pink tint on your cheeks only deepening to a dark shade of red.

"I-I did N-not blush," you stammer, looking out the window before he can see the state you're in.

"Yeah you did," he stops at the red traffic light and twists your face to look at him. You stare into his eyes for a second.

"You really are gorgeous," he says. The traffic light turns green and he looks back at the road and continues to drive. But he puts his hand on your knee

"I really dont see it," you say.

"You are," he insists.

"Thanks, you look amazing," you say.

"Thanks," he smiles. The whole way to your house, he only takes his hand off your knee when he needs to.

When he pulls up outside your house, you give him your instagram so you two can text. You thank him with a kiss on the cheek and get out the car.

You walk upto your bedroom with a smile on your face and fall onto your bed...