klaus - tattoos

A/n so this is a soulmate au, i read one like this not too long ago. Im sorry i cant quite remember the author, but i really liked it so i hoped i could try and somewhat recreate it. So the soulmate au is where someone writes on their body, it turns into a tattoo on their soulmates body.

'Remember to google where do trees come from'
'Get bread'
'Diego wants chocolate'

You'd always find the stupidest notes on your hands and arms. You take a pen and trace into your skin.

'Whats todays shopping list XD'  you write.

'Huh?'

'Everyday you write some sort of list or notes on your arms'

'You see them?'

'I mean yeah, i guess XD'

'sorry about that'

'Dont worry, sorry i have to go get ready for school, i'll talk to you later?'

'Yeah, definately'

You put the pen back on the table and wash of the ink you put on your arms, your soulmate must have done the same because your arms are free of tattoos.

You quickly get changed into some clothes for school.

An hour has passed and you're sat in your chair waiting for class to begin.

"Hey y/n, looking a bit fat?" One of the kids says. Klaus hargreeves stood behind the kid. You admired klaus, his every movement was like heaven.

"Whatever," you shrug. You begin to put in your earphones before someone yanks your hair. You fall back and smack your head on the desk behind you. You feel your head ooze and you hear faint noises.

"Omg! Olivia you made her bleed," one of the girls screams.

"She looks like she's gonna die," another kid says.

"Someone get the nurse," a final kid says. Your vision gets hazy and the room begins to go quiet.

Before you know it, you woke up in the nurses office, laid on one of the beds. You look around a bit, not moving much.

You pull out a pen from your pocket.
'Hey? You there?' You write onto your arm.
'Im here, whats up?'
'Im in the nurses office, just bored i guess :('
'Nurses office? Why?'
'Bullying gone wrong, some girl yanked my hair and i hit my head on some desk'
'The same thing happened at my school'
'No way'
'Yes'
'I'll be right back, the nurse is here'

You quickly roll your sleeve down hididng the ink.

"Y/n, how are you feeling?" She asks.
"My head hurts" you shrug.
"I had to patch it up to stop the bleeding," she says handing you some packages, "these are some spare if you need them,"

You take them from her hand.
"Thankyou," you smile.
"I'll leave you to do what you were doing," she says walking out.

'Back' you trace into your arm with the pen after rolling up your sleeve.

'Is everything ok?'
'Head hurts but yeah, so what school do you go to?'
'S/n'
'No way, me too'
'Wait are you y/n?'
'Yeah, who are you?'

He stopped writing. Theres no more ink on your skin, no more tattoos.

'Meet me at the field after school'
'Um... ok?'
'By the way, you're not missing much in the lesson XD'
'Its a good job im here then XD imma try head back to sleep'
'Sweet dreams'

"Y/n, y/n wake up," you see the nurse sat next to you, trying to wake you up.

You stretch your arms out and sit up.
"What time is it?" You yawn.
"Its almost the end of school, how are you feeling?" She asks.
"Better, thankyou," you reply.
"I'll let you sort yourself out and then you may leave," she says leaving the room.

you quickly get up and grab your bag. You rub off the ink using a wipe.

You run out the room and upto the field.

'Where are you?' You write.
'Back corner, i can see you'

You look at the back corner and see klaus hargreeves. You quickly walk over to him and look at his arm, the same writing.

"Hey there soulmate," he says cheerily.