Dante Albidone - beach day

"Y/n wanna hang out? we're gonna ask the guys as well," TJ asks you.

"None of them are needed for the rest of the day, I think Dante has scene tomorrow but other than that everyones schedules are free," Eden adds.

"Yeah, sure," You say.

You were on set and it was only noon so you had the entire day to hang. The three of you left your trailer and walked to Camerons, where you knew the boys would be. You knocked on the door and waited. Cameron opened the door and stood there looking at the three of you.

"who is it?" you hear someone shout from inside.

"The girls," Cameron turns to them, turning back to you, "come on in,"

He moves to the side so the three of you can enter, which you do. You see all the boys sprawled out across the sofas in the trailer.

"Get a shirt on!" Eden shouts to Dante.

"Yeah, I agree," TJ walks over to him and hits him round the head, sitting inbetween Dante and Ethan.

You stay stood up near the door next to Cameron. You joined the show for season 3 and are kinda introverted so you didn't wanna do anything that would give them a reason to hate you.

"Wanna sit?" Dante looks over at you patting the empty space next to him. You shake your head.

"Im ok," You say.

"so what do you girlies want?" Blake asks.

"Can we not come here 'cos we feel like it?" Eden asks.

"no," Blake replies. They all laugh. Cameron reaches for your arm but you flinch away.

"m'sorry," You mumble.

"you ok?" He asks.

"I'm ok," You say, smiling at him, "Sorry for making you worry about me,"

"I'm your friend, i'd be concerned if i didnt worry about you," he says lightly tapping your shoulder.

"Fine, you guys are right, me and y/n got dragged here by Eden, she wanted to know if you guys wanted to hang out," TJ admits.

"Y/n, is this true?" Ethan asks. Everyone turns to you and you begin to collapse under the attention.

"Uhh.... yes?" You state, not sure what to answer. Cameron takes your hand and you look at him, panic in your eyes. He gives you a reassuring look and you follow where he's taking you. He lets go of your hand and you stand next to Eden out the way a bit. He sits on the sofa next to Dante.

"Where should we go though?" Blake asks.

"I was thinking... we go to a shop and get some snacks and sit on the beach, the quiet one," Eden explains.

"Sounds good," everyone agrees.

"Me, Dante and y/n/n could go to the shop and meet you guys at the beach," Cameron suggests.

"Is that ok with you y/n?" TJ asks. You nod.

"Cool, lets get going then," Cameron says.

You follow Cameron and Dante to Camerons car. You get in the back behind Dante and Cameron in the drivers seat.

"You dont talk much, do you?" Dante looks at you in the mirror.

"I dunno," you shrug.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Maybe cos she's shy?" Cameron asks driving. You drive by fields full of flowers and you look out the window in amazement.

"Are you shy?" Dante asks you through the mirror.