Diego - Help

a/n this chapter contains some mature themes, I.E abuse and things like that. if you aren't comfortable, please skip it.

You look up at the angry man above you, he's pacing around the room. You know exactly what's going to happen next.

"Y/N get up," He demands. You complete his actions. As expected, a punch to the face then a kick to the back of the knee. You fall to the floor, you lay there not moving through the numerous kicks to you stomach. You never cry in front of him, you know better than to do that.

Your boyfriend drinks a lot, when he does, he turns abusive, he hits you, he makes you do everything. You act like everything is fine, no one knows any different. Somehow you still manage to convince yourself he still loves you.

The house phone rings, you wipe away the tears that were streaming from your eyes and walk over to the phone.

"Hello?" You ask.
"Y/n? Are you ok?" Diego asks from the other line.
"Oh... um, yeah i-im fine,"

"oh well, I just wanted to know whether you wanted to come over to the academy, I mean since you technically are apart of the academy, its difficult to explain, do you think you could come over Y/N?" he asks.

"oh, umm... now?" You ask, your voice getting ready to break.

"whenever you can make it," Diego states.

"umm," you say unsure.

"please y/n, it would mean so much to everyone if you could make it," He convinces you.

"umm... fine," you give in. You figured you'd just leave a note for your boyfriend. Yes, he would probably be mad at you, but its worth it to see everyone. You left the academy when you turned sixteen and haven't returned since.

"awesome, see you then?" He asks.

"See you then Diego," you whisper down the phone before hanging up. You place the house phone back on the hook before tip-toeing up to your joint bedroom. Your boyfriend was in the bath and wouldn't be out for another hour. Its the same everyday. Him being in the bath would give you plenty of time to pack some clothes, leave him a note and get out.

So you started on the list. Packing enough clothes for a couple days then you get a notepad from your drawer tearing off a page and pulling out a pen. You pull off the cap of the pen before scribbling on the note.

"Hey,

I'm going out, I'll be gone for a couple days.

I'll miss you. Love you xx

Y/N"

You set the note on his side of the bed and grab your bags, running down the stairs and slipping on your shoes. You quickly run out the door and make your way to the nearest bus stop.

The bus comes within five minutes and you step on. You reach into your pocket and pull out some change you packed in advance. Pushing it to the bus driver. He hands you a ticket and you take a seat on the bus. Placing your bag next to your head. It was two hour bus trip to the academy so you could take a little nap to replace the energy missed from the many sleepless nights you've recently been having.

Your phone buzzes from inside your pocket and you pull it out. You read the text from a new group chat. Klaus and his group chats, the same as when we were kids. You scoff and a little giggle emits from your mouth.

deadmaster: Hey Y/n are you coming?

Y/I/A: im on the bus Klaus, chill

knifey: Klaus, seriously? another group chat?