five - girlfriends brother (part 2)

A/n  Trigger warning, read at your own risk. You have been warned.

"Y/n? Five?" Vanya asks.

"Vanya baby?" You ask standing up. Five wraps his arm around your waist but you shake him off.

"H-how could you?" She asks clearly upset. You notice a tear roll down her cheek before she turns and runs away.

"Y/n?" Five asks you. You turn to him.

You wanted to run after Vanya, or shout at Five for coming back and ruining everything but at the same time, you wanted to kiss him again.

You already began to miss the subtle taste of coffee from his lips and the warmth that came with him.

But you knew if you didnt follow Vanya, you would regret it.

"Vanya? Vanya? Slow down... please... let me explain," you pant running after her, leaving five stood alone in the park.

You feel his eyes watch you, somewhat hurt but you shake it off, at this point in time, Vanya was your one priority.

You catch up to her.

"Please, let me explain," you beg.

"Do you love him?" She asks you. Her eyes desperately trying to find some sort of answer in your facial expression.

"Come on V, i dont know," you say, "i havent seen him in years,"

"Fine then... let me change the question, did you love him?" She asks you.

You stay silent.

"Thats what i thought," she says walking away. You stand there, confused.

"Of course i did," you mutter but she was too far away.

You walk back to your house in the rain.

For the next few days, you stay in your room. You lost your appetite so you dont eat. You begin to look skinnier.

You havent slept much either. You get out of your bed for the first time in days and look in the mirror.

Your cheeks and nose are blood red, the dark bags under your eyes increasing with each sleepless night.

You looked an absolute mess. You decided to take a shower so you got your pajamas ready for when you get out. You set your moisturiser next to your clothes on the bed and you take your hair brush into the bathroom with you.

You have a shower, shave and brush your teeth while you were in the bathroom. When you get out, you moisturise your body and get changed into the clean pajamas you got out.

You lay back in bed and fall asleep.

You wake up to your phone buzzing non-stop beside you.

Fivey❤ : hey y/n/n

Fivey❤ : y/n/n you awake??

Fivey❤ : im coming over

Fivey❤ : wake uppp

Fivey❤ : answer me y/n

Fivey❤ : im teleporting into your bedroom

Just then, you saw a flash of blue shine into your bedroom followed by someone sitting on the bed next to your body.

They placed a gentle hand on your leg. You lifted your head up.

"What?" You snap.

"Y/n/n, i havent seen you in a couple days, i thought i'd check on you," he says looking into your eyes.

"Well... now you've seen me, you can leave," you say laying your head back down.

"No, im not leaving you right now," he says. You look back up at him and roll your eyes.

"How is she?" You ask him after a while.

"She misses you," he replys, immediately knowing who you were referring to.

"I messed up so bad five," you sigh as you sit up.

"You could go and see her," he suggests.

"The question is, would she want to see me?" You ask.

"Y/n, she loves you, she loves you so much, of course she wants to see you, i think a better question is whether you want to see her," he says comfortingly. His usual bite disappearing into the silence of your bedroom.

"Im not sure, i mean its only been a couple of days, and after you came back... i dont know," you sigh giving up.

"Y/n, if you dont want to see her, dont, just tell her... dont leave her waiting for someone who's never going to return," he says.

"Oh, like you did to me?" You ask him saltily. You couldnt believe he was lecturing you for this after he did the exact same thing to you.

"Y/n, i've apologised... theres nothing more for me i can do," he says.

"You could leave," you suggest, "again..."

"Im not leaving you y/n," he says.

"Why not?" You ask him.

"Because... i know this isnt the real you, this isnt the y/n i know and i would like her back," he says defensively standing up.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?" you shout, you feel the tears pricking at your eyes, "You left me five, for years... you never once came back to check on me, and you come back randomly... after i've moved on with my life... after i finally got over you.... and you're just demanding me to go back to the way i was, how do you know what im like five? I've changed,"

"Because... because I love you," he shouts as you stand up as well.

"Y/n, i love you, you think i havent tried to return... i got stuck in the future and i tried with everything i was to return to this place... to you..." he says...