Five - missing

"Omg! Y/n, you're looking a bit fat today, you should go on a diet," Your bullies shout. They were getting on your last nerve and you were slowly losing control.

"Why don't you fight back freak?" they laugh.

"Come on the freak is gonna cry guys," They laugh and you bite you tongue, you were trying to keep yourself as calm as possible because if not, you were going to snap their necks.

"Y/n you need a new hair accessory," You turn around and see one of them leaning over to put pink gum in your hair. That's the last straw, before you know it your uncontrollably angry, with one tilt of your head, her arm is snapping the opposite way. You look around at the rest, an evil smirk on your face, you keep tilting your head, causing more and more pain to each of them.

When they all have been hurt, you calm down and realise what you've done, you look around at everyone staring in shock, they look petrified. You stand up, grabbing your bag and throwing it over your shoulder, you run out of the classroom and out of the school. You keep running, you run home and pack a bag.

You write a note, not like your parents cared, they were always drunk and really didn't care what happened to you.

'mum, dad

I did something bad. I have to leave.

not like any of you care though. Um, see you I guess?

Y/N'

You place the note on your bed, grab the bag you packed and ran, you keep running, not turning back. This has been a long waited journey.

You run for a little while and end up four cities over. You ended up in front of the umbrella academy. You read about it before, you even read Vanya Hargreeves novel she wrote. You were obsessed with the umbrella academy. You even managed to convince yourself you were one of them.

You were born on the same day as them, October 1st. But you were just a regular, unlucky one. Pretty simple.

"Would you like to come in," A blonde woman was stood in the door of the umbrella academy. She was looking at you while you zoned out.

"Hello," You look at a monkey who was talking to you, you looked around and no one was around.

"Um, hi?" You ask kind of freaked out but you tried to play it off cool.

"come in, please," The monkey spoke.

"But... I'm not special," you say holding onto your straps of your backpack. You tended to do that when you were nervous.

"Grace says otherwise," The monkey moves out the way for you. You cautiously take a few steps up to the building.

"I'm Pogo," The monkey holds his hand out for you, you gently shake it.

"Y/n," You say.

"Well Y/n, let me show you around," he says taking you into the house, he closes the door and you notice the woman had disappeared, she probably left when you were talking to Pogo.

Pogo leads you round the house, no one was in the rooms or in the halls, when you get to the training room you see seven children, each trying out their different powers, besides a girl. She was stood next to an old man with a monocle, she was taking notes in a notepad. You walk in with Pogo and the door slams shut and everyone stops and their attention focuses on you. One teleports directly in front of you, you step back.

"Who are you?" he asks pointing his finger at you.

"Master five, she is y/n. Your new sibling," Pogo says.