dante albidone - livestream

A/n this is two stories in one chapter because, they kinda link into eachother however they can be seperated so there is a signal so you know where the other bit starts if u dont wanna read it or whatever :) -ash

You were at the tua young cast sleep over and the group were trying to think of something to do.

"We could go live," you suggest. Everyone turns to you.

"Thats not a bad idea," Eden says.

"Yeah, why dont we do that?" TJ agrees.

"Whos account?" Cameron asks.

"Y/n came up with the idea, why not use here?" Ethan suggests.

"Is that ok with you?" Dante asks.

"Yeah," you smile handing Dante your phone.

"Password?" He asks and gives it you back.

You type in your password then hand it him back. He loads up your instagram and starts the live, quickly stationing your phone on the table. He shuffles back and sits on the floor in front of you.

You, Ethan, Tj and Blake were on the sofa and on the floor was Cameron, Eden and Dante.

"Hi," you say to the camera. The comments flood with people saying 'hi' and asking questions.

"Guys, we're gonna answer your questions so go wild," Cameron says.

Eden goes on her phone and scrolls through some of the comments. Her face lights up.

"Dante, which one would you date, Blake or y/n," she asks. Dante looks at both you and blake.

"Probably Y/n," he says looking at you. You smile down at him.

Eden continues to scroll until TJ points to one of the comments.

"Blake, how does this make you feel?" Tj asks.

"To be honest... betrayed, upset, insecure," Blake jokingly puts his hand on his heart. You laugh and everyone else joins in, "just kidding, i dont mind, Dante deserves an amazing girl like Y/n there for him,"

You look at Blake and flash a warm appreciative smile.

"Thanks man," Dante says turning around to face Blake.

"No problem," Blake smiles.

"Guys! We got a dare!" Eden says. Both Tj and Eden look directly at you and Dante.

"What is it?" Ethan asks.

"I dare Y/n and Dante to kiss," the girls say reading it out.

You and Dante both look at each other.

"What?!" You both say at the same time.

"A dare's a dare," Tj reasons.

"I guess," Dante looks at you.

"Uhh... Fine!" You give in.

Dante lays his head on the sofa between your legs looking up at you and you lean down, your lips grazing. After a few seconds you pull your head back up.

"There," you say. Dante lifts his head back up and you stroke his hair.

The comments go wild again. Blake stands up.

"I need a drink," he says and walks out the room.

"Give me a sec," you say standing up out of your seat. You follow Blake to the kitchen.

In the other room you hear Eden say that they will restart the livestream in a second.

"You ok?" You ask as you push yourself up onto the kitchen side next to the sink.