Ben - red carpet

You and Ben have been next door neighbours for a while, you always used to sneak out to go see him when he couldnt meet you. You have a tree connecting both of your bedroom windows so its not too difficult to get to his room.

You were lost in thought when you heard a light knock on your bedroom window. You get off your bed and quickly slide the window open so he can get in.

"Hey," he says as he wraps his arms around your waist.
"Hey Ben," you giggle as you wrap yours around his neck.
"So, i have something planned tonight, trust me, you'll love it," he says as he guides you to your wardrobe, "go change,"

You do as you're told and get out some clothes. You place the clothes on your bed and he sits next to them.

"So what has big Ben planned for us tonight?" You ask. You take off your t-shirt in front of him which none of you care about, you have both changed in front of eachother before.

"Well, you see... i cant tell you, or it wouldnt be a surprise now would it?" He asks. You look at him then shake your head and giggle to yourself.

"Really?" You ask quickly buttoning up your denim shorts.

"Yes," he says. You put on your trainers, sort your hair and make your way to your window.

"Come on then," you say as you begin to climb out the window onto the tree, he does the same. When you make it to the tree trunk, you throw a rope ladder down and climb down it.

You wait for him when your down it and then you go. He takes you to the park and you notice a picnic blanket next to the river. He grabs your hand and you both run over to the blanket.

The two of you sit down at the blanket and eat and talk for hours.
"So, tomorrow morning, we are going shopping," he says.

"Why?" You ask.

"Because, i have a red carpet in two days, and i was hoping you'd be my plus one," he says looking at you.

You lean over and hug him tightly.
"Of course i'll be your plus one," you whisper.

The two of you eat and talk for hours.

When you finished, you help put everything away and then the two of you begin to walk home, pushing each other into bushes and messing around.

When you get to the tree, he gives you a kiss on the cheek and you wrap your arms around his neck, he slithers his around your waist and you stay like that for a while.

When you pull away, he whispers in your ear.
"I'll see you tomorrow Y/n," he says before you turn around and climb through your window. You watch him do the same and you smile.

You quickly get changed, take off your make-up and brush your teeth before heading to bed.

In the morning, you leap out of bed and head into the shower. You get out and wrap your hair in a towel, then you put on some pajama shorts and an oversized t-shirt.

You run downstairs and sit at the counter in the kitchen.
"Up early arent we?" Your mum asks.
"Its half nine mum," you say.
"Yeah but you had a shower," she points out. You shrug.
"I guess so," you say.
"Can i go out later?" You ask.
"Sure hunny," she places a bowl full of cereal. You eat it quickly and the go upstairs.

You blowdry you hair and then straighten it. You brush your teeth and proceed to change into some denim shorts, a spaghetti strap top and a black bomber jacket. You then do your make-up.

You throw on your socks and shoes. You turn around when you hear a knock at your window, so you run and open it.

"Hey beautiful," Ben says as he climbs through.
"Hi ben," you smile. You notice a boy the same age as the two of you and immediately recognise it to be Klaus. Ben had explained everything about all his family, you knew them inside out, but this is the first time meeting any of them.