Ben - prince charming

"Hey y/n," you heard your co-worker shout to you. You turned your head and there she was, world-famous actress allison hargreeves.

"Oh hey," you said, you looked at the boy next to her, you recognised him from Vanya's novel she wrote about the umbrella academy and you identified him as Ben.... the sweetheart.

"And you're... ben?" You ask, he nods flashing you a charming grin.

"Yeah, this dork is my ride home, my car's in the shop so i asked him for a ride," Allison says throwing her left arm over her brothers shoulder.

"Still? Have they not sorted it yet?" You ask.

"Apparently, even though its been there for weeks," she sighs.

"Really?" You ask, seriously confused how it took that long to fix it.

"Mhm, well we best get goin-- oh wait i left my bag in my trailer, i'll run and grab it.... Ben! Dont! Move!" she says, running away.

"So, you know my name, whats yours?" He asks, you look at him.

"Oh, i'm y/n," you say really wishing allison comes back soon. Despite being an actress, you're kind of introverted and get nervous to talk to new people.

"Cute name," he says.

"Thanks," you say.

"I like your dress," he points to your pastel pink dress you're wearing.

"Thanks, i like your jacket," you say.

"Thanks," he smiles, "can i have your number?"

"Uh... sure," you say, he hands you a pen and you write it on his hand.

"Thanks," he says.

"Right im back," Allison pants as she sucks in deep breaths to get her heart rate to a more stable level.

"Are we going?" Ben asks.

"Yeah," she says.

"Bye guys," you say waving.

"Bye y/n/n," allison says.

"Bye y/n," ben says. The three of you leave.

You're sat on your bed colouring when your phone buzzes.

Unknown: hey y/n

Y/n: who is this?

Unknown: Ben Hargreeves

Y/n: oh hey Ben, whats up?

Ben: wanna hang out later?

Y/n: sure where?

Ben: I'll pick you up

Y/n: do you even know where I live?

Ben: no but you can tell me

Y/n: fine, i live at y/a (your address)

Ben: cool, i'll swing by at half eight?

Y/n: sounds good, do i need to dress nice or...?

Ben: not really

Y/n: k, i'll see u at half eight

You put your phone down and take a quick shower, when you get out, it's half six so you quickly blow dry your hair and straighten it.

You pick out some clothes which consists of a pair of denim shorts and a t-shirt along with some casual boots.

You do your make-up and paint your nails because you had around half an hour before he came to pick you up.

Ben: here

Y/n: coming

You hear a knock on the front door so you run and open it. Ben is stood at there door, he looks at you and his jaw drops.

"You look stunning y/n," he says. You smile.

"You look amazing too Ben," you say.

"Thanks," he smiles, you see a slight blush spread across his cheeks.

"Uh, so should we go?" You ask. You slide your phone and some money in your pocket.

"Yeah," he says. He holds his hand out for you to take it and you do.

You get into the passenger seat of his car and he closes the door. He gets in next to you and begins to drive.

"So... where are we going?" You ask.

"Its a surprise," he says. You look over at him.

"Not even a hint?" You ask. He shakes his head and laughs a little bit.

"Really?" You ask.

"Yep," he says. He turns on the radio. The two of you mess around until you reach your destination... a theme park.

Your eyes widen like a 7 year old on a sugar high. You look at all the big rollercoasters and the lights.

"We ready?" He asks. You look over at him, being brought back into reality.

"Yes!" You exclaim, a blinding smile still plastered on your face.

You both get out the car and walk over to the enterance.

You buy two tickets and make your way in. You look at all the other rides.

He holds his hand out for you and you take it. The two of you go on ride after ride, taking occasional breaks to eat and drink.

You go on the biggest rollercoaster there is and you loved it, their was loops and it went so high and fast. It was like something out of a dream.

You get off and grab the things you left before you got on the ride.

You go on all sorts of rides, tall ones, short ones, fast ones, slow ones. Your childhood dream has been fullfilled.

"M'lady," he says as he helps you on one of the rides.

"Prince Charming," you say as you pull him up.

The two of you pull down the safety bar and the ride begins. You take his hand as the ride picks up speed, going faster and faster. The butterfly feeling only growing as you move slightly closer to Ben. He wraps his arm around you, pulling you the rest of the way so you're squashed to his side.

"Did you know, your eyes twinkle?" he asks, "like the stars,"

You look at him and smile.

"Yours do too," you say. The two of you stare into eachothers eyes a while. Before you know it, your lips are connected. The moon stares at you with pure jealousy, knowing full well that it could never begin to compete with how bright the two of you glowed after that.

The two of you pulled away slightly and the ride started to slow down.

"You're the real life prince charming," you say.

"Does that make you my princess?" He asks....