ben - movie time

"Y/n," Ben said. How to describe Ben? He is the perfect boy next door, he's cute and adorable, slightly geeky but a complete social butterfly. He's fire and ice. He was the boy every girl dreams of. He is sweet and caring but also kind of popular.

"What's up?" You ask.

"Can I walk with you?" He asks. You lived next door to Ben and have been best friends for as long as you can remember. You know everything about his family, every detail.... everything.

However, you have never actually met them, besides Klaus. Ben just tells you about them, but if you were to put them in a line, you would be able to desypher who is who.

"Yeah, sure. We still on for tonight?" You ask.

"You think I would miss our harry potter marathon?" He asks.

"I think not," you giggle. The two of you walk until you reach your houses and you give him a quick hug before going inside your house.

Although your mum was barely ever home, because she was always at work, she knew about how Ben sneaks into your bedroom at night and you roam around the house. She doesnt mind, she sees Ben as a son.

"Is Ben coming over tonight?" She shouts from the living room.

"Yeah, is that ok?" You ask walking into the living room. She was putting on her heels on the sofa.

"Yeah, i have a shift tonight and wont be back until lunch tomorrow, theres some snacks in the cupboard and some popcorn on the side," she says as she stands up in front of you. She gently wraps her arms around you and heats you up with her warm embrace before planting a kiss on your head.

"Thanks," you say, she pulls from the hug.

"I gotta go, love you," she says as she picks up her bag and walks out the front door.

"Love you too," you shout.

You get changed into some comfy pajamas and watch tv.

At around 7.30 you get a message.

Ben❤ : be over in 2 mins xxx

Y/n❤ : okii, u coming through the front door or window? xxx

Ben❤ : window xxx

Y/n❤ : okii xxx

You put your phone down and run upstairs. You open up your window and Ben is stood at the bottom of it. He jumps onto the tree next to your window and hurls himself through.

He lands on the floor and you laugh.

"Hey!" He shouts.

"Im sorry," you say inbetween laughs.

"Lets watch some harry potter?" He asks.

"Lets do it," you say. You take his hand and lead him downstairs to the kitchen.

"Snacks first," you reach into the cupboard and pull out the numerous bags of sweets and bars of chocolate your mum was talking about.

Ben puts some bowls onto the side to empty the food into and you open some of the bags and pour them in. Ben pours the big bag of popcorn kernals into the big bowl and puts it in the microwave.

You push yourself up on the side and he comes and stands in between your legs. You wrap your arms around his neck and he wraps his around your waist. Your head placed on his chest.

"I love you," he whispers as he kisses your head. You had both said it before but this time, it felt different, it felt meaningful.

"I love you too," you whisper back.

"No," he says, you lift your head off his chest and look into his eyes.

"I really mean it, I love you," he says, your heart explodes and an immense blush inherit your cheeks.

"I really mean it, i love you too," you smile.

He leans in, his arms tightening around your waist. You lean in as well.

Beep, beep, beep.

You sigh and roll your eyes.

"Might wanna get that before the popcorn burns," he laughs. You nod and press a quick kiss to his cheek.

You hop off the counter and walk over to the microwave. You pull out the bowl of popcorn and place it on the side.

"Movie time?" He asks.

"Movie time," you smile.

You take some of the sweets into the living room and ben follows with the rest as well as some coca cola and some glasses.

You place them on the table and turn on the TV. You put on Harry Potter and he closes the blinds and curtains.

He sits down on the sofa and you cuddle up to him.

"Should we order pizza?" You ask.

"Sounds good," he whispers into your hair. He pauses the tv and you pick up your phone and call the pizza place.

After the pizza was ordered, you sat and cuddle back on the sofa watching harry potter. Ben's phone vibrates and he pulls it out of his pocket. You lift up so he can see it easier.

"whats up?" You ask him.

"Its Klaus," He says.

"What about Klaus?" You ask.

"The others are forcing him to tell them where I am," He sighs.

"Whats the problem with that?" You ask.

"They're gonna want to meet you," He says.

"That's fine," You say.

"They're gonna interrogate you," He says. You smile and interlace your fingers with his.

"Let them, It will only last a couple of hours, do they like Harry potter?" You ask him.

"Well.... yeah I guess," He shrugs.

"Im gonna amend the pizza order, tell them to come over," You smile.

"You sure?" He asks nervous.

"Of course I am," You smile.

You walk into the kitchen after pausing the TV and call the pizza place while Ben texts Klaus back.

"Pizza is sorted, they coming?" You ask him.

"Yeah, they're just getting ready," He says.

"Im scared," You laugh nervously as you sit back on the sofa.

"Its ok," He whispers into your hair after gently kissing your forehead. His siblings knock on the door and you and Ben get up to open the door.

"Hi," You shyly say as they stare at you, "Come in,"

They do and sit around on the floor and sofas.

"You're y/n? You're so pretty," One of the girls says.

"yeah," One of the boys agrees. They all nod and smile.

You hear someone knock on the door so you open the front door to collect the pizza.

"Pizza's here!" You say and place the pizza on the coffee table.

"Thankyou," they all say. You sit back on the sofa and restart the movie. You hadnt gotten far in the first movie so it wasnt really an issue.

"Y/n/n?" You hear Ben whisper in your ear. It was around 11pm and you had been watching the movies for a few hours.

"Yeah?" You whisper back still cuddled up to him.

"I love you," he says. You look up at him and smile.

"I love you too," you say and place a quick kiss on his intoxicating lips.

"Awww," one of the girls, who was sat on the floor, turned around and looked at you. You and Ben laughed and everyone else joined.

This was one of the best nights of your life...