Ben - next door neighbours part 2

You wake up and stretch, you couldn't quite remember what time you fell asleep last night. But that happens a lot so you just shrug it off.

Your mum walks through your bedroom door.

"oh, Y/n when are you leaving?" She asks.

"im meeting them at 12," You stretch your arms above your head.

"well, its 10.30 now, you might want to start getting ready," She says walking out.

You go and get in the shower, when you have finished, you blow dry your hair and then straighten it, putting it up in a high pony tail. Next you put on some black jeans shorts and a pastel pink belly top with a black jacket.

You get a notification on your phone so you pick it up and turn it on.

Ben_Hargreeves has requested to follow you on Instagram. You accept the request and follow him back. You get a message.

Ben_Hargreeves : Morning beautiful x

Y/I/A : Hi ben x

Ben_Hargreeves : You still coming over at 12? x

Y/I/A : from what I know x

Ben_Hargreeves : I'll see you then beautiful x

Y/I/A : see you then dork XD x

You look out your bedroom window to see him doing the same. A small smile on his face, you laugh to yourself and shake your head. You get your A4 notebook and marker you used yesterday and write the word 'dork' and show him. He laughs and gets his. He writes 'whatever you say'. You couldn't help but smile.

You wave and turn around. You look at your clock and see its 11.30 so you head down stairs and get some breakfast. When you finished, you run and quickly brush your teeth then put some money in your back pocket and your phone goes in the other. You throw on your trainers and leave the house.

"Bye Mum," You shout as you leave. you walk around the fence and up the steps. You knock on the door. One of the boys that was with Ben yesterday answers.

"Um... Hi," You say.

"Ben, your date is here," He shouts, you blush immediately. Ben runs to the door.

"Diego shut up," He says and then looks at you, his mouth drops instantly.

"Hi Ben," You say.

"uh, h-hi Y/N," He stutters.

"and I thought Diego was the one with the stutter," Another one of his brothers comes into view.

"S-shut it F-five," Diego says crossing his arms. You giggle at the commotion.

"Lets go," Ben says dragging you away by the arm.

"see you soon lady," Another one of his brothers shouts. You look back and wave with your free arm. When you've turned off the garden Ben lets go.

"Sorry about them, they never know when to shut their mouths," Ben says shaking his head clearly frustrated.

"Don't worry about, I know what boys are like," You laugh, " So three brothers?"

"four actually, and two sisters," He corrects you.

"wow, dinners must be crazy," You laugh.

"insane, what about you? do you have any siblings?" He asks now looking at you.

"No, but I have a lot of younger cousins, my mum had four siblings, she was one 2 girls and the other two were boys. Dinners aren't really that bad, its just me and my mum," You shrug.

"Oh, sorry," He says looking at the floor.

"don't worry about it, it's pretty peaceful like that," You shrug again.

"Oh, so where are we going?" He asks to brighten the mood.

"Ok, so I heard theres a fair not far from here, so I thought I could take you there," You say, your eyes brighten up and sparkle in the sun.

"A fair? that sounds awesome," he bounces. You notice these things, like when he bounces he's happy, when he looks away he's uncomfortable, when he looks at the floor he's sad. You make mental notes of this as you walk. The rest of the walk was almost silent until you stand in front of the busy fair.

"Ta-daa," You do jazz hands and laugh. He pushes you gently.

"ouchies," You fake a childs voice.

"Oopsies," He laughs. You grab his hand and drag him into the shortest queue to buy a wristband. They get strapped to your wrists and you begin your way into the fair. You spend hours on the rides.

You go on the Ferris wheel next, when you get on it, its late sunset. You look at the Sunsetting as you notice he's staring at you. You look over to him.

"What?" You ask him confused.

"I want you to know that I mean it when I call beautiful," He says. You immediately blush.

"Thankyou Ben," You hug him tightly. He hugs you back.

"I have an idea," You say and pull away from the hug. You pull out your phone from your back pocket and take a few pictures. One where you were both smiling into the camera. A funny one and one where he's looking into the camera and you're kissing his cheek. Then he does the same, he takes a couple pictures. One where your smiling into the camera, another funny one, one of your hands interlocked over your legs and one where you're facing the other way with the sunset behind you both, you kissing his cheek again infront of the sunset.

"This one is my favourite," He says holding up his phone with the last one he took on it.

"can you send me the one of the hands?" You ask him. He does and you set it as your lock screen and the one of your funny faces as your home screen. He puts the last one he took as his lock screen and the serious one he took as his home screen.

"Perfect," you say.

"Like you," He smiles.

"And you're a dork," You smile and put your head on his shoulder for the rest of the ride.

You go on a couple more rides and finish on the twister. The ride starts and the current song playing is "all time low" by Jon Bellion. The lights flash different colours and the two of you laugh and giggle. Before you leave, you get a couple bags of candy floss and share some on the way back. You laugh and dance and giggle under the streetlights. You push each other into bushes and chase each other down the streets.

"I'll see you at the window later?" He asks as you reach your house. He walked you upto your front door. Now the two of you stand on the porch.

"Its a date," You laugh.

"Speaking of dates, I'm paying for the next one," He says looking into your eyes.

"whatever you say dork," You laugh.

"tonight was perfect," He smiles, "Thankyou,"

"thankyou for letting me take you out," You smile. He places his hand on your cheek and both of you lean in, your lips connect under the porch light and when you pull away, you stare into each others eyes. Not wanting to break the eye contact.

"Aww, that was sweet," You hear and both you and Ben look into the direction of the voice and see all of Bens siblings stood at the fence. The voice belonged to the same boy who said goodbye earlier. Both you and Ben laugh, you honestly didn't care, you were both still happy and for the next few hours, nothing can change that.

"Klaus shut up," Ben laughs.

"Aww, do you want one too?" You ask. Everyone looks at you and bursts out laughing. Even you.

You knew you would eventually grow close to them all but for now you didn't care, you were too happy to care about anything, this was the best day ever, and nothing can change that....

A/n this was so cute and fun to write, I loved this story so much. Ben is a sweetheart, no one can change my mind. I love him so much... on that note, Baiii -ash