Dante - christmas

A/n in this chapter, i based izzy's personality off of boo from monsters inc.

As it was becoming closer to your favourite time of the year, everyone went crazy, as usual. They went shopping and bought hats, scarfs, gloves, cameras, video recorders, christmas decorations, clothes and obviously a lot of food.

You, your boyfriend Dante and daughter izzy were going late christmas shopping to get some present.

Izzy was only 4 and could be completely oblivious sometimes, which you thought was adorable.

She had forgot to get Dante a present so that was your secret plan today, to sneak Dante a present without him noticing...

"Hey, babe, I'm going to get Iz's present, do you wanna start working on the list?" Dante asked you while izzy was searching through the cards.

"Yeah, sure," you smiled. Dante left and you just stood watching izzy pick out a card with a puppy on.

"Come on iz, daddys gone to go get something so we can get his present," you say and pick her up.

You walk to some clothes shops and end up picking out some clothes and cologne for him.

"Ok, now that we have daddys present, we have to pick out a few more things for people, then we can go home," you say as you carry the bags.

You go on a little wander around some shops and find the things you need. On the way, you meet up with Dante.

"Sorry it took so long, there was a queue," he says kissing your forehead.

"Dont worry, we just have to get one more thing then we can go home," you say.

He takes iz and puts her on his head and you walk and get the thing.

You walk out the shop after paying and walk to the car. The snow biting your hands. You take Izzy of Dantes head and put her in her car seat.

You get in your seat and Dante drives.

When you reach your house, you take the things upstairs and do some quick wrapping while Dante makes lunch.

"Mummy, is daddies present there?" Iz asks you while walking in.

"Yeah, do you wanna help wrap it iz?" You ask. She runs over and jumps on you as you laugh.

"Come on then izzy," you whisper. She sits on the king sized bed while you cut the wrapping paper, you put the paper on the bed while she positions the cologne box perfectly on the paper.

You cut up the tape and begin to surround the box in paper.

"Iz, can u hold this?" You ask while looking at the flappy part of the paper where it crosses. She does and you stick some tape there and she lets go while you adjust the flap with more tape.

You do the other sides and then hand izzy the label.

"To..." you say as she writes it "daddy.... love.... Iz x"

You had to help her with some of the spellings but she did her best.

"Y/n! Izzy!" Dante shouts from downstairs.

"Coming!" You shout back and pick Izzy up. You take her downstairs and sit her on her chair.

"Here you go baby," dante says as he puts izzys food in front of her.

"Here you Wifey," he says as he puts yours down in front of you and kisses your cheek.

Izzy looks at him offended.
"Whats up iz?" He asks.