Awakening

Noooooo!!!! I told myself as I try to keep myself together.... but I just can't how can I just be here doing nothing while watching my brother about to die! He can't die he just can't!!

The world will definitely go into severe chaos.... That's when I couldn't take it anymore I used all my power to allow me to wake up but whatever I did my body just wouldn't allow it, when I was starting to lose hope my body suddenly allowed me to move.

I was happy that I could move again but immediately I went to save them.

As I went on my way to save them I realized that I couldn't save all of them in time before that ginormous thing reaches them since like they're both on different sides of the planet.

So I brought out my Yin and Yang Fan or in other words my soul weapon ( if you want to know anything don't worry I will explain them in one of my next update after this, so for now go with the flow since there are many things to say so that you can understand it) I split them into the Yang part and Yin part so both of my fans went in separate paths. When finnaly they were safe I gave them a message through my fans.

When Raizel saw me he was in the brink of shedding tears well I understand we haven't seen each other in thousands of years.... 17,387 for exact but this is not the time, I will give him a proper reunion later.

I told them not to tell anybody about me for the time being. Raskrea was hesitant at first since she didn't know me but I didn't say it as a request but a command.

They all looked quite confused on who I exactly was but they'll know in the near future.

Muzaka on the other hand trusted Raizel, well he was a bit confused but since he saw how relieved Raizel was he kept quiet.

So I told them to not worry and just go do what they normally do because I will be holding a meeting with all the Nobles and Werewolves next week.

I gave Raizel a look that says 'Don't tell them who I am' he seemed to understand it since he nodded.

So just as I instructed they went on in what they normally do I looked through their eyes and was relieved because they were alright.

Now I have to visit that old baboon's tomb(I made up a character who was my friend but unfortunately went to eternal sleep when I was in slumber.)

To be honest I missed him not like in a romantic way but as a close friend.

I do wish I had said goodbye before he died. A tear rolled down my eye but I wiped it immediately, the scary thing is my face doesn't show any expression at all so when I cry my face is emotionless but the water just come out.

I didn't normally cry but since he was the last friend I had that was still alive I couldn't help my self from letting out a tear. I left the place and went to check my brother.

Sorry, I know the chapter's short but I will definitely try to make it longer. Hope you enjoy!!!

To be continued...