Reunion

I'm on my way to where my brother is, I don't know if it is fortunately or unfortunately that the world has changed so much.

Now I'm in front of this thing, I think they call it a gate, yes a gate. As I step inside three.... Ummm I think humans came up to me. I would not hurt them since I knew that they would be some of Raizel's friends. Not only them but two Nobles came to me aswell and just based on their aura I could tell that they were both family leaders.

And guessing by their faces they don't know who I am, so Raizel really hadn't told them who I was.

The silver haired boy with black stripes asked me, his name was Regis. "Who are you..." I really don't appreciate how he talked to me but I couldn't blame him since I was the one who told Raizel not to keep quiet about my identity. So I just answered "You will know in time." They started to glare at me a bit and believe me I was in the verge in breaking their necks, I could not take it anymore until two other Nobles  and one human joined them.

I saw my brother, his servant Frankenstein and the past Lord's daughter and the current Lord Raskrea. My brother looked at me with a small smile, since we rarely show any of our emotions. You can say it runs in the family.

They were all confused except my brother, because they sensed that Raizel and I had similarities which made us look almost identical.

"I'm guessing your all confused but you will know next week, Raizel tell all the Nobles and Werewolves to meet me 'there' next week." I think they were angry because I just ordered what they called the 'ultimate being' but unfortunately they didn't know that I was the true ultimate being.

Raizel nods which had made all the others shocked, I really do understand them. So I walked closer and closer to my brother, they all were going to stop me but Raizel signalled them to not interfere and just stay in the sidelines.

And as I was already infront of him, I raised my hands in order  to hug him when he already beat me to it.

When he hugged me we didn't show any kind of emotion until I smiled a bit.

I can see Raskrea being jealous over there," *sigh* don't worry Young Lord we are not lovers" as I said that she blushed a bit.

I looked at my brother once more and I patted his head and said "you better not be late next week or I promise that you will suffer my wrath" he shivered a tiny bit and then nodded.

Well unlike my brother I talk more but I'm not talkative. I just speak more since my brother rarely speaks, and when he does speak he only lets out a few words.

Well he kind of symbolises my father a bit but father was way more silent than Raizel.

So I left in a blink of an eye and left all the others confused. I do wonder their reaction when they know who I really am.

Sorry that this chapter was short and I will upload my explanation of some things on my next update.

To be continued...