Meeting

1 week later.....

Liandra's Pov

So it has already been a week since I left them confused, and now I can sense thousands of people coming to my direction.

As I went to my throne and sat on it, I could see their shocked behavior from outside the ginormous doors. Well they are right to be like that but the Nobles were way more shocked than the Werewolves.

Since there's literally a gigantic castle above their own land, and so they might be wondering why they didn't even notice it. My brother did come to visit my sleeping body once when they were here in Lukedonia, but he visited me secretly.

When they all got inside they saw me sitting on the throne. I'm guessing both the Lords of the two races have told their people about me.

When they were all settled, I stood up and said "greetings to all of you, don't worry all your questions will be answered in a while but first..." I looked at my brother and signalled him to come to me. Both the Werewolves and Nobles were glaring at me but I didn't mind them as I kept my eyes on Raizel who came up to me.

I could sense Raskrea getting jealous again cause she probably did not fully believe me when I told her that Raizel and I were not lovers. That's why I was keeping my scary temper since I thought in my mind *c'mon who would be stupid enough to date their own brother* 'sigh'.

Raizel was now beside me and I looked back at the people and said " Raizel here will explain what he can and I'll explain the rest..." I glared at them and then continued "if! needed" it took a while for me to say that since why do I have to explain myself to them.

Raizel's Pov

I looked at all the people and opened mouth to talk " She....."I breathed in and said "is my older sister" when I said that they were all shocked some of the Nobles who had ill intentions cowered in fear, some even fainted. "She greater in power and authority than me." Again they all shivered and all of them except for the family leaders and both the lords bowed.

Then I hear Raskrea ask " Why did she only appear now?" I gave her a slight look of sympathy, even if I were the Noblesse and because of my character I did not show any emotion inside and outside but this time I feared for a person's life for the first time, because since when has the Lord of Nobles have any courage to question the 'Almighty Queen'.

"Raskrea, even if you are the Lord of the Nobles, in history all the Lord's before you even when my sister has gone to sleep not a single one have ever dared question my sister, and you should be no different..... I am telling you this not to educate you but to warn you." She looked confused and for me that was kind of an accomplishment, because I rarely say that many words.

I then felt my sister's power and I think she gave Raskrea all the information about her and how the previous Lords treated her.

Raskrea's eyes widened and then she began kneel slowly, she said "Forgive me Your Highness for my past behaviour, I have been incredibly rude and I shall accept any punishment that you would give me." When she said this all the Nobles immediately bowed.

The Werewolves and Muzaka had to process what had just happened before kneeling aswell.

Raskrea's Pov

How!!! how could I question Her Highness, father should have told me  everything especially who 'she' was.

I just hope Her Highness could forgive me. Then I felt her power surround the whole room, and I'm sure she let all the others know about her, then a loud thud could be heard in the room.

I slowly looked back and saw that more people had fainted and most of them were sweating a lot.

I for the first time saw Muzaka with a face full of so much fear, well that's understandable cause I definitely have the same feeling as him right now. It was quiet for some time when Her Highness finnaly spoke, but unlike a while ago she did not speak gently she spoke with so much authority.

"Now that thats settled I want to make it clear of something." Our bodies shivered in fear because we all had the same thing on our minds. 'She will definitely punish us.'

"Could you help me get familiar with this world since it has obviously changed so much and I for one would really like to attend this 'school' that you go to Raizel" when she said that although I was relieved she didn't want to punish us but I was just as confused as the others because how did she know about a school when she was asleep for thousands of years.

Then she talked again "Oh if you're wondering why I know this type of things, it's because even if my body was asleep I have seen the world through Raizel's eyes." That explained it, but it just brought one more question, what did she mean by her body was asleep, shouldn't she say she was asleep not her body. But it seemed like she read my mind cause she then spoke again.

" I was asleep for thousands of years, because there was this incident where in the world was  about to go into chaos and would lead to the destruction of the entire planet, so I had to use my power which is the reason I went into slumber and yes that was when not one of you here well except for my brother were born. But unlike my brother I can use my powers without having to worry about using my life span it was just because I had used an extremely great amount of power at that time which led to me go into slumber." She breathed in and out then continued. (And ofcourse that was not the whole truth on why Liandra went into slumber, that is just a small part of what exactly happened.)

"And you shouldn't be too stupid right.... cause if I really went to sleep that would mean that my consciousness was not available so how could I use my powers to see through Raizel's eyes? My body was asleep where in my consciousness was still intact I just seemed to be sleeping but in truth my body was the only one sleeping." Woah she is really admirable. Then she was the person who saved us during that time. Her Highness is truly powerful.

Liandra's Pov

Hmm I should heal my brother so that he doesn't have to use his life span in exchange for his power.

I planned on doing this when he was going to be 200 years old but I just had to go into slumber. "Raizel stand infront of me." He was a bit confused but followed what I said. "I Cadis Etrama Di Liandra hereby heal Cadis Etrama Di Raizel's power and soul so that from now on you do not need to worry about using your powers" As I said this all the people gasped and Raizel felt his body a lot more powerful he was indeed happy but Raskrea, Muzaka, Frankenstein, and all the family leaders were crying because of happiness.

Oh I forgot to mention that Raizel's human friends not those kids but those mutant humans were also here beaming with joy.

I looked at my brother with a smile and then hugged him. Then all of them shouted "Thank You your Highness!!" Even if I was happy my face returned to its cold intimidating look.

When they all calmed down I told them "We will celebrate my return and also for Raizel's healing this will be a joyous occasion to remember for all eternity."

Sorry again for the short chapter:(

To be continued...