Chapter 14

Liandra's Pov

I was still sitting on my throne just staring at my children talking with Kei and Rosaria.

You can already tell that the two young family leaders were getting warmer with them.

I smiled and thought about what I would teach my kids. Hmm I guess I'll teach both of them what mother had taught me when I was a child.

I continued to watch over them until a guard came running. "Your Majesty the Werewolf Lord is here with some other Werewolves." Oh Muzaka is already here great.

I nodded "Please lead them here." The guard left and went to do what I told him.

After awhile the Werewolves were here. They came just infront of the stairs leading to my throne. "Greetings Your Highness." They all said and I nodded.

I got up and went down the stairs to see him. "Muzaka so glad you could make it, as you know my children have come back." He nodded.

"Lorena,Lorenzo come here please." They heard me and came to where I was. Muzaka and the two of them just kept staring at each other.

"Meet Muzaka your uncle's friend, and Muzaka meet Lorena and Lorenzo my children." They all nodded and just looked at each other.

"Nice to meet you..." Lorenzo glanced at me, I was a bit confused. He looked back at Muzaka, "Muzaka..." Lorenzo continued.

"Why don't you call me Uncle Muzaka it would be great wouldn't it." This time both Lorena and Lorenzo glanced at me, wait... ohh that's what they're looking at me for.

I just nodded and they looked at Muzaka once again. "Sorry but we don't call people younger than us Uncle." Lorena blandly said.

"W-what umm Your Highness are they really order than me." Muzaka asked me and I just nodded.

"I'm sorry Your Hignesses for I did not know that I was younger." Wow that's the first time that I have ever heard him speak so formally.

We left him and went to where the food was, we all sat on the chair and grabbed some wine.

"Both of you." I said and they stiffened a bit. "I will teach you everything my mother or in other words your grandmother had taught me." They were silent for awhile before nodding.

"Don't worry about anything I'll teach you how to become the most powerful people in the world." I hugged them both and we laughed.

The other Nobles were glad that we were enjoying ourselves. And some even came to greet us since we were in a good mood.

"So have you guys fallen in love yet when you were with your father?" I was straight forward on that one.

Lorena blushed immediately when I said that, Lorenzo just sighed and said "No we have not but after we met you and the other Nobles Lorena had a crush on Ludis. It's what you would call love at first sight."

Well I wasn't expecting that but I was glad that it was not Karius or I would literally have to fix him so that he would be worthy of my daughter.

"Hmm is that so, then you better work hard to win his heart." I told her tapping her shoulder. She looked at me with hope in her eyes.

"Do you think he'll like me what if he rejects me? If he does I will never fall in love again for the next thousand years." She said while a mix of sadness and laughter in her voice.

"Ofcourse he'll accept you if he doesn't I'll make him pay and find you a much better man." Lorenzo said proudly.

"No! Don't hurt him, he has every right to reject me so if one of his hair is touched by you even if it was barely or accidental I'll kick your ass." Lorena said warning his older brother.

They kept arguing until the party was already over. "Be quiet we need to go and say our farewell to our guests." They stopped but it could be heard that they said 'hmp' at each other.

We went to our thrones and faced the people. "Thank you everyone for coming today, I really am grateful for all of you to join our celebration of the return of my kids. Now I bid all of you farewell and get to your homes safe." They all smiled and bowed their heads before leaving one by one.

To be continued...