Past Friends

When we finished 'shopping' for food it was already dark, so the four humans children had to go home.

So when they left I was the first one to go back to Frankenstein's House. And the others followed.

We arrived and a small chuckle came out of me. The others were confused, but I didn't really pay attention to them. We got inside and we were all in the living room. Hmp I'm getting better in using this 'modern' words.

I stood up and they all looked at me. Raskrea was about to ask me but I already spoke. "Today I will announce something very important." When I said that it made them even more confused.

"There will be a wedding next week held in my castle." Suddenly they were excited but they were obviously waiting for me to tell them who was going to get married.

I smiled and my right arm had grabbed Raizel's left arm while my left arm had grabbed Raskrea's right arm. They looked at me confused but Raizel immediately knew what I was gonna do, so he started sweating a bit.

He was not the only one who knew my plan but everyone in the room. Muzaka just laughed out loud while the young Nobles just smiled, Gechutel and Frankenstein were shocked and angry but also had ease in their faces.

"I guess you all know who's marriage it belongs to right." They sighed then nodded simultaneously. I looked at Raizel and Raskrea.

"No need to deny it just accept your feelings for each other." They looked at each other then looked at me with a smile.

I took both of Raskrea's hands and held them. "Young Lord I'll leave my brother in your hands." She blushed but nodded.

"We shall depart tommorow to go and get everything ready. So I advise all of you to rest early since we will be busy tomorrow." They all nodded and proceeded to their own rooms inside the house.

When they were all asleep I went outside. "Hmm I can't wait to become an aunt." I smiled and I let the Midnight breeze brush my face it was quite relaxing it made me remember something.

Flashback

It was cold but relaxing, I was going to go outside and visit my friends.

We did this every month when it was the full moon. We all liked how the moon shined down on us.

And so I went to our meeting spot and as always I was last. My friends looked at me laughing since I was tardy again. But I only glared at them.

"Liandra your last and tardy again" the female red headed Noble said to me.

"Yeah Lian your late again." The green male Noble told me sarcastically. I didn't pay attention to what they were saying to me.

"Let's just go it's going to be morning if we don't hurry." They all laughed at me but nodded.

We went on top of the Lord's castle and we sat there. We talked to each other until the wind picked up, it slowly and warmly caressed our faces and it felt nice.

The Midnight's breeze always calmed us down.

End of Flashback

I cried at the thought of those beautiful memories. And what made it even sadder was that the last time we did feel the great breeze was that after we were about to go back home, it became suddenly dark when we woke up one of our friends were gone and we saw red dots fade into the night sky.

When we saw that we all cried not accepting that it was real. The person who died was the same person who brought us all together. She introduced us to each other and gave everything she's got to get us to get along.

So that was why it was so hard when we lost her. We knew she had a sickness that was incurable and had not much time left but why didn't she tell us that she was going to die that soon.

Well I can probably guess why, she didn't want us to be sad. When we got to our houses/mansions/castles there were letters there, it was from her, it all had the same thing written on it. And had a box under it

Hey guys sorry I hadn't told you sooner but as you know I wanted to spend my last days with you happily. So please forgive me, here as an apology I have made these for you all. So that you may remember me, and by the way I'll hate you all my life if you join me too quickly.

From yours truly,
Anna

I cried so much just thinking about it but I still have what she gave me and the others. It was a necklace which had her soul in. She divided it for each of us, it was no problem for her since she was not going to be the next family leaders anyway.

But I guess she asked the First Lord for help into dividing her soul.

I regret not being there for the other one when he died, he was probably waiting for me to wake. "Damn! Why did I have to go to sleep at the worst possible time." I cried just thinking about it, he died without at least one of his friends to be there.

I sighed and I shrugged the memories since it has all passed, there's no use thinking about it.

To be continued...