*My Explanation*

Sooo.... Yeah

A soul weapon is a weapon passed down from generation to generation, the people that have soul weapons are the Family Leaders the Lord and the Noblesse, and Liandra(she doesn't exist in the real story of Noblesse) but since Nobles live extremely long there have only been a couple of generations.

So how the soul weapon works is basically if it were to be passed down to the next owner the previous owner will put their soul into the soul weapon and hand it to the next owner.

The only people that can use it would have to be the true heir and have the same bloodline.

In Raizel's case his soul weapon does not have a form since his soul weapon is his blood. The Lord and the Noblesse have the same authority, the Lord symbolises Authority where in the Noblesse symbolises Power.
So yeah the Noblesse is stronger than the Lord of both Werewolves and Nobles since he was considered as the ultimate being in the original story, where in my story Liandra was the true ultimate being.

There are I think 8 family leaders left but it used to be 13 until some of the family leaders rebelled, they have the same reason on why they rebelled but some of them had other reasons.

Their more common reason of rebellion was because they thought that Raskrea (the previous Lord's daughter) was not worthy of leading them. So Raizel had to kill them, but for Raizel he did not want to do it since they were once the only people who would come and visit him when he was lonely, that was why he was very distressed when he had to kill them. Oh they thought he was angry with them but what Raizel felt was not anger but sadness that's why one of the family leaders *Urokai* apologized to Raizel for making him sad. The reason he had to kill them was because they would bring harm to humans since the job of Nobles were to protect humanity. The job of the Noblesse is if one of the Nobles were to bring harm he had to stop them.

He also had to kill his only friend Muzaka for the same reason, the only friend he ever had. But in the future Muzaka was still alive and he had to stop him once more, but in the fight Muzaka's intention was not to have revenge but to help Raizel, so during their fight he intentionally said that he would destroy all humanity but he was just finding the right time to pass on his life span onto Raizel where in he was successful. This brought great distress onto Raizel. He stayed in his room for few days until he finnaly went out.

But fortunately Muzaka was still alive but barley the Werewolves had to find a person that could heal Muzaka but all the professor they knew that could do it all died that is until they thought about Frankenstein, since he was the reason humanity had this kind of technology.

With the help of Frankenstein and Raizel they managed to awaken Muzaka.

Oh using Raizel's power is no easy task while the other Nobles had no problem with using their powers all they want, the Noblesse he needs to use his life span in order to use his power. That is why the fate of the Noblesse is cruel because he will eventually die in order to use his power.

And also the reason Muzaka wanted revenge on humanity was because humans were the reason his wife and daughter died. His wife and daughter were humans and his only light in the world that's why he went crazy when his daughter died.

His daughter was named Ashleen *I don't know how to spell it but that's her name* so that's why they fought. And that fight took a lot of Raizel's life span and he all his life span we're almost depleted, so he had to go into slumber for about 874 I can't remember sorry but it was more than 800 years. But even if he went into slumber for that long he didn't heal at all it just sustained him for a while.

Also Werewolves balanced the power between them and the Nobles but they have only one person that rule them unlike the Nobles who have the Noblesse and their Lord, oh and in the manga only the family leaders and the Lord and the Lord of Werewolves and their warriors know about the Noblesse, normal Werewolves and Nobles do not know the existence of the Noblesse.

But in my story I wanted them to know about Raizel.

Sorry I can't say any more because the story is just to sad, but I recommend you to go and read it in Webtoon it's my all time favorite and I hope the author finishes the anime version😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. The Author has a heart disease, that's why the manga had to have many stops. I hope he recovers.