One of the Happiest Occasions

We departed right away when the sun had risen, and now we are almost at Lukedonia.

"We need to hurry up there are many things to do." I told them, so we sped up our pace.

Raizel and Raskrea were stuck together like they would die when they're not near each other. It was quite funny actually since I have not seen this side of  my brother at all.

Sigh it must be great to have found the one you love. I know this because I also found someone I used to love but that was thousands of years ago.

I have not seen him ever since I went to sleep, Raizel has not met him either since I did not see him in his eyes. I hope he's still alive.

After a few moments we finnaly arrived at Lukedonia. "Alright Rael Kertia inform all the Nobles about the occasion and tell them to prepare for it. You four humans (it includes Frankenstein) go and help Raizel with his needs. Seira come with me we need to help Raskrea with the occasion. Oh and can someone tell the other family leaders to assemble at my castle." I told them.

"Ofcourse your Highness." They all answered me. So they went to do what they were told and I led Raskrea and Seira to my room inside my castle.

After awhile I left Raskrea in the hands of Seira and went to see the family leaders gathered in the throne room of my palace.

As I walked inside all the family leaders bowed to me and greeted me, I only nodded and sat on my throne. "As you may all know the wedding of the Noblesse and the Lord will be held in a week." They nodded, "So you will be responsible in decorating and planning the wedding, is that clear." I told them calmly.

"Ofcourse we will do it right away." They bowed and then I left the throne room to go and see how the others were.

I made sure everything was alright so that the wedding will be perfect.

1 week later...

Time does fly fast it has already been a week, and today was my brother's wedding I couldn't wait.

I was also thinking of giving Raskrea the crown given to me by my and Raizel's mother. She asked me to give it to my daughter in the future but seeing as I don't plan to have any children I'll give it to Raskrea.

But even if I were to have a daughter my fan will surely be enough for her. And so the wedding started.

It seems the wedding was the same as the weddings of humans but much more grand. All the Nobles came and Raizel was at my left side standing near my throne as we waited for Raskrea.

Then finnaly she came she looked beautiful and my brother couldn't stop staring I looked at him and smiled and so Raskrea came and we started the things they do.

(I'm very sorry I'm not good at this kind of things.)

Raskrea:

"Raizel ever since I met you I had this feeling that I couldn't explain what that feeling was until  you showed the life of a normal human. I thought it would be a waste of time but it wasn't thanks to you. You made my life shine and I thank you for that. Now I can surely say this, I have fallen for you Raizel I... Love You." When she said that every one present started crying, the Werewolves were also here. Too bad those kids could not come.

Raizel:

"For aslong as I can remember I have always been alone, when I saw my sister go into slumber at that very moment I lost my emotions. I was only visited once or twice every few hundred years or so. I met Muzaka and Frankenstein, and the past family leaders when they did not betray us yet. They all made me feel an emotion which was happiness and sadness when I had to kill them. I was happy when I heard that Muzaka was alive. But you were different, in the past I only saw you as the Lord's daughter and nothing more, but now I see you as someone I need to protect and love to treasure until my last breath, now I know we're already getting married but let me ask you this." Raizel kneeled on one knee, I was still crying and so we're the people there. I bet those three humans taught him this since I can never imagined Raizel doing this on his own and so he started talking. Oh he has surely grown up.

Raizel:

"Erga Kenesis Di Raskrea, will you be with me until the day we both enter eternal sleep, to love me and be happy with me. Please will you marry me and make me the happiest person in the whole universe." Surely the humans have helped him a little but I'm very sure this came all from his heart. This is the first time that Raizel has said this many words.

Raskrea started crying then hugged him tightly.

"Ofcourse!!!" Raskrea told him and they both cried tears of joy. This is also the first time Raizel has cried because of pure joy, but what shocked me is they already kissed. Oh c'mon they didn't even wait for the 'I do' part. And so everybody started cheering for them.

" Now everybody wait for a moment since I will give my gift to Raskrea. Because my present was supposed to be given before the kissing part but this kids just couldn't wait." Both of them blushed and I smiled.

I asked Raskrea to step forward and kneel. I put both my hands forward and the crown magically appear in my hands. I heard gasps from everyone, this crown was given to those who were chosen by the original owner and it was rumored to have only been passed once and yes my/our mother was the first owner of this crown and she passed it to me. And now I'm passing it to my new sister-in-law. I put the crown on her head.

I then said to Raskrea. "Please take care of it and pass it onto your daughter who you think is worthy of it, and thank you for making my brother the happiest person alive this day." I hugged her then she hesitantly hugged me back, I guess I was still the Almighty Queen. But I'll make her be comfortable even when I'm around.

"Now everybody I now announce that Erga Kenesis Di Raskrea or should I say Cadis Etrama Di Raskrea and Cadis Etrama Di Raizel are now officially married and will live their lives as the top people who the Nobles will look up to." They all clapped 'Nobley' while the three humans cheered so loud the family leaders were trying to keep their anger.

I only smiled at them, we started the celebration and each of the people who were present gave their gifts one by one.

I was trying to hold my laughter when one of Muzaka's gift to Raizel was a t-shirt which had a picture of Raizel showing his abs. I did not think he would gift something like that, I couldn't even imagine Raizel like that and yet here is a picture of him showing his abs.

Muzaka just smiled, winked at him and gave him a thumbs up. Every people who saw this either tried to hold their laughter or were already laughing their lungs out.

I kept my poker face but when Muzaka showed his next gift I finnaly lost it. He gave them a baby blanket which had a picture of Raizel and Raskrea posing like pro models Raizel had no shirt so it showed his abs while Raskrea was fully clothed but posed like there was no tommorow. They both blushed and grabbed it from Muzaka so that no one else could see it.

I laughed so hard all the people looked at me but did not dare to question me. "Hahahaha Muzaka how did you come up with this ideas. I have not laughed for over 20 000 years I should thank you for that." I told him while breathing hardly because I laughed so hard I mean could you keep your laughter if you saw something like that. Me the most poker faced person laughed like I was gonna die any second, well that's a sight to behold.

"Thank you your majesty for you praise and I'm very honored." I nodded and looked at the still bright red couple, then I looked at people happily smiling, talking and laughing.

Well this is an occasion that should be remembered for the rest of history.

Thank you for reading, remember to vote and follow me if you would like. And also go check out my other stories.

To be continued...