Chapter 19

Liandra's Pov

*Yawn* I just woke up and I already feel tired, well that's normal right? Since you're body still isn't fully awake it feels weak.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and then I looked at myself using the big mirror plastered on the wall. When I looked at myself I widened my eyes because of the sight.

My hair looks just like Medusa's, it was messy as hell and I am too lazy to brush it so I just prepared the bathtub and just dipped in it....

A few hours later....

Some time had passed because I somewhat fell asleep. "Liandra! Are you still alive?!" I hear Aemy yell at me, I was very much offended by what she said.

I stood up and ofcourse I wiped my body using the towel then I used my powers to wear my Noble outfit.

Aemy was still knocking until I suddenly opened the door, she almost fell down but she stood her ground.

She looked up to me but she was met with my glare, she started sweating and then suddenly ran away. "Breakfast is ready!!" She yelled before she disappeared.

Aemy's Pov

I woke up from my very nice dream and I sleepily got out of bed and I went downstairs.

When I got down I was met with many eyes, everyone was there but Liandra, "What?" I asked them and they all sighed.

"Umm Lady Aemy...." Frankenstein sadly said he didn't finish what he said. "What? Frankenstein just tell me what's wrong you're worrying me." He sighed once more then opened his mouth and said.

"All of us here agreed that the last one to wake up and come here would be the person to wake up Queen Liandra and tell her that breakfast is ready..." He didn't continue since he saw my expression.

I widened my eyes but immediately yelled, "Nononono! that is literally unfair, go do it yourself I am not risking my life here." I sternly and angrily said so all of them except Raizel started sweating.

We didn't talk and just kept quiet until someone broke the silence. "Aemy you can do this, you're the one who knew my sister long before anyone of us here were born." Raizel said and the others nodded.

"And that mere fact also increases your chances of making it out alive, and who knows mother might actually be in a good mood." Lorenzo said to me.

I just sighed but then nodded my head indicating that I'll do it. And so I hesitantly went to wake up Liandra but I had some confidence built up.

I reached the door of her room and then knocked, I waited but no one answers I kept knocking until I became impatient and just shouted. "Liandra are you still alive!?." But I regretted doing that.

I knocked on the door again until suddenly the door was opened. I almost fell down on the hard floor but I held myself up, I slowly lifted my head but the sight I saw gave me shivers all around my body.

Liandra was staring at me coldly and I knew she was angry and I gulped inwardly. I then thought of the only option left.... which was to run.

I almost forgot to tell her what I came here to do, so I slowed down a bit but kept running. "Breakfast is ready!!" I yelled before running as fast as I could.

When I arrived in the living room I heard all the others sigh in relief, Raizel spared me a glance before putting down his tea on the table.

"Glad you came back Aemy..." He smiled at me but if it was anyone else who said that at a situation like this I would have beaten them up, but since it was my precious little cousin I just couldn't get angry at him I can't get angry at any blood relative of mine well I can get pissed but it won't last long so that's a bit of a problem.... But I can't say the same for the others, I looked at the rest and glared (does not include Lorenzo or Lorena)