Chapter 16

Regi's Pov

I was now finished showing His and Her Highnesses's rooms and it was terrifying. They were obviously in a bad mood and I was unlucky enough to be assigned to escort them.

Well it should be an honor but in this situation I'd rather be stomped by Rael. When I got back to where the others were I saw Rael on the ground shivering fear, I looked at the others and asked them what happened.

"Sir Frankenstein had told him that he would be the one to go and tell His and Her Highness when dinner is ready." Tao said to me.

I was also scared but I smiled that it was Rael who was assigned I wonder how he'll live after this.

"Good luck with that." I told him while smirking at him. He immediately got angry with me and we started fighting, then a voice stopped us.

"Regis Landerge and Rael Kertia." Lord Raizel has said to us, we immediately stopped and were asking forgiveness.

Me and Rael went on separate ways but we glared at each other first. I walked towards my bedroom and sat on the bed.

"Why did I forget that Lord Raizel was there." I said to myself while regretting what I just did in Lord Raizel's presense.

But I was still glad that Rael will get a beating later anyways. A grinn was plastered on my face when I thought of Rael getting beaten.

Rael's Pov

"Damn Regis how dare he make me act like that when Lord Raizel was around." I said while I kept myself from destroying the living room.

I sat on the couch and started to imagine about Seira which calmed him down. I didn't notice that time had flew fast and dinner was now ready.

"Rael go tell His and Her Highness to come and have dinner." I was immediately sweating, wouldn't it be better if Lord Raizel was the one who get them.

I shrugged the idea off since I couldn't question someone like Lord Raizel. I hesitantly went towards the chambers of His and Her Highness.

When I was there I said "Y-your H-h-highne-nesses Din-dinner has been prepared pl-please c-come a-and join us." I said while stuttering a lot.

Then Her Highness was the one who came out first she was still in a bad mood and when she saw me she glared and I was frightened.

I was barely standing when His Highness came out, he had understood the situation and he calmed down his sister.

They went towards the dining room and left me there shivering in fear. I was glad that I had survived but my body has become really weak.

I slowly followed after them and when we got there Regis looked at my pitiful state and smirked. I wanted to rip him apart but I couldn't

1. Was because my body is still numb because of what happened.

2. Is because Lord Raizel is here.

3. The house will be destroyed.

And so I just kept my anger inside and when I get the chance I'll pay him back what he deserves.

We quietly ate and we were all enjoying our food, when we were done Seira did the dishes and my older brother Rajak had helped her.

I was kind of jealous but since it was my brother I did not mind. Brother had seen me and he understood what I was thinking and just sighed.

He is walking towards me and then tapped my shoulder, "Go and help Seira I need to do something else." When he told me that I immediately smiled and went to help Seira.

"U-u-hh hey Seira you don't mind if I was the one to help you right, my brother seems to me busy and asked me to help in his place." I told her while blusing.

She smiled at me, she was so beautiful and sweet. "Ofcourse I don't mind at all." She told me and that made me excited.

We were done and all of us are now gathered in the living room. Sir Frankenstein was about to play a movie when suddenly the door was opened.

Unexpected guests came, one of the people was Queen Liandra who we all knew and all of us were relieved but the other person is unknown to all of us even His and Her Highness.

Who was she? Is she a friend of Queen Liandra? Or is she an enemy who was captured?

🦊💖🦊💖🦊💖🦊💖🦊💖🦊💖🦊💖🦊💖🦊💖🦊💖🦊💖🦊💖🦊💖🦊💖🦊💖🦊💖🦊💖🦊💖

Who do you think was that person? Well you'll have to know on my next update.

To be continued...