Chapter 25

And so Raskrea once more got dragged by Liandra as they set foot on an adventure to capture the main boss who's name is..........*drum roll*......... Aemy!!!

Lorena and Lorenzo who saw how their mother behaved just internally faced palm themselves before walking away, both thinking the same thought. 'She's not my mother, I just happened to be here.'

Once the two sister-in-laws got to the doorstep they ignored everyone there as Liandra dragged Raskrea towards the ice cream truck, where our beloved Aemy was still eating her ice cream.

Raskrea had looked at her husband, Raizel for help but in return Raizel could only give her a look of sympathy which made Raskrea feel hopeless.

"Now listen to my instructions, you go there then I go over here and then you..... *whisper* while I *whisper*, got it?" Hearing what Liandra had planned to do Raskrea looked at her weirdly, because the instructions she was given was like they were trying to capture a beast. But nevertheless she didn't have any choice and just nodded before going to her assigned position.

Once the two were ready, Liandra showed her fingers to Raskrea counting down from 3......2.......1 then GO!!!!

The two broke the walls of the truck as they both strangled Aemy, Liandra took hold of Aemy while Raskrea separated the ice cream from her.

"Noooooooo!!!!" Aemy shouted while trying to break free from Liandra, she gave her a glare as she continued to struggle in order for her to reunite with ice cream.

But sadly it was too late as they were already seated in one of the many luxurious cars that Frankenstein 'coincidentally' bought on their way to the mansion.

•°•°•°•°•°•

The ride did not take long as they have already arrived at the mall, but Aemy who didn't want to get out of the car pouted as she was currently being 'dragged' by Liandra.

"Which store should we go to?" Liandra asked the only sane person with her..... Raskrea. Yet actually there were servants and guards who came along with them as ordered by Frankenstein himself, but were unconsciously being ignored by Liandra and Raskrea, only Aemy noticed them, but she didn't care as she continued to pout while crossing her arms.

Truthfully speaking Raskrea doesn't know anything about things like shopping for clothes, since whenever she is supposed to change her attire she had only needed to use her powers in order to do so. But since Liandra really wanted to try these new type of things then Raskrea could only keep quiet and follow her everywhere.

....

After some time all three ladies had found their perfect dress, Aemy had cooled down after getting the dress she wanted. All three were satisfied with their choices and couldn't wait for the wedding.

(Raskrea's Dress) (Raskrea's Favorite Color)

(Aemy's Dress) (I didn't know your prefences so

(Aemy's Dress) (I didn't know your prefences so....) (I changed the dress)

) (I changed the dress)

(Liandra's Dress)

But the people who tagged along with them (the guards and servants) felt dejected as they actually came all the way here just to do nothing

Unfortunately they couldn't do anything so they stayed in the sidelines and went back to the mansion without uttering a single word, as they kept themselves from being noticed by the three.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Which one is your favorite?? Commenting and voting will be very much appreciated!! But set that aside hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ