Graduation

We got back from touring only one continent which was America, it was very much enjoyable but we had to go back.

It has been a few months after our vacation.

We were getting ready for our 'graduation' thing, we did not need to join but I thought that I wanted to try it.

Since there's nothing to do anyways. We wore a new uniform just for this occasion.

It was completely different from the first one. And guess what I was the one who designed it, it was not my style but I really wanted to try new things.

 And guess what I was the one who designed it, it was not my style but I really wanted to try new things

(Ignore the people.)

We were ready to go to the school. The kids told me that it would be better to ride a luxurious 'car' to school. I don't know why but I did tell Frankenstein to go and buy a 'car' that would be the best looking.

We arrived at school and when we did everyone was staring, but this time not at us but the car. We ignored them and continued our way to the 'conference' room.

We sat at the front, Raizel was sitting on my left and had Raskrea sitting next to him in his right side. While Regis was tensing up when he sat next to me.

I sighed he is like Rael when we were sitting next to each other. I gotta make them more comfortable around me, but it had to wait since the party was starting.

I saw Frankenstein go up the stage.

"Thank you all for joining us today, we are here to celebrate the graduation of our students who have made this school proud." He gestured to our sides and all the people clapped.

"As you may all not know we do not celebrate graduations like other schools, so please don't be shocked if some of our ways to celebrate our different." I looked at him curiously.

After his little speech and all those things about graduation stuff was done he told us 'graduates' to come up stage. So all of us were going and I don't know why but we were the first to be up here, we were literally supposed to be the last ones.

Hmm guess we have to trust 'Logic'. And so when all of us were on the stage Frankenstein spoke.

"Now our graduates will show their talents one by one." When he said that I was like (0 - 0), What!!! why did he never tell me about this.

I stared at his back and he could feel the piercing gaze I gave him. It looks like I was the only one who was left out. I could tell that he just realized he forgot to tell me about this, he started sweating and then he turned his head to look at me.

He gave me an ohh so innocent smile before giving a face of 'sorry your higness' then after that he walked pass me and gave me a letter.

I eyed him but we went back to to our sits as one by one the students went to the stage to perform.

I look at the letter Frankenstein had given me and what was written in it made me more angry.

It said 'You can do it Your Higness :{)' I was so angry but I needed to keep my composure. So I sighed and stared at Frankenstein on the stage.

He suddenly looked at me, he gave me a smile but a sweat can be seen from his face. I don't know why but my anger was replaced with laughter.

The most beautiful performances were from the Nobles and finnaly it was my turn. Frankenstein made me perform last since he knew I didn't plan on doing this.

I called out my soul weapon and demonstrated my powers which apperantly people called magic since they didn't know it was real.

What was funny was that all of us Nobles did the same thing we called our soul weapons except for Raizel since his soul weapon doesn't have a form. We all demonstrated our powers but fortunately the effects were not the same, but for Raizel and Raskrea theirs we're both red.

They actually gave themselves some injuries because they needed blood. But the people who were watching thought it was not real.

Mine had the best effect since I could make droplets of black and white water from nothing and create any image from them.

I made them to a very big beautiful picture which made everyone gasp. The picture was a female person sitting gracefully, she was very beautiful, they looked at me and saw the resemblance.

At first they thought it was me but when they inspected it a bit they found some differences. They probably thought it was my sister but I don't have a sister...

It was my mother, I made sure that every detail would be great since I'll definitely put this on my bedroom's wall.

They clapped, I saw my brother looking at me, he smiled and I smiled back.

It's getting short sorry.

To be continued...