↠ 6

"Does he have a girlfriend?"

I jolt off the bed immediately as my eyes opened

I jolt off the bed immediately as my eyes opened. I slowly relaxed when I realized that I was in a normal but foreign bedroom and I was unharmed. The bedroom was a simple one. The bed was to the middle of the room with two tables beside it, soft carpets over the tilted floor, and neatly painted walls.

It had to be a spare room because there were no personal touches to the room. No headphones laying around, no slippers, paintings on the wall. There were two doors. One opposite me that was locked and one to the corner of the room that was open and revealed a small matching bathroom.

That asshole!

He knocked me out. I have no idea how but he did and I'm determined to know how the fuck he did that.

I need to figure out where the hell is I. So on a mission, I bolted out of the room and was met with a confusing hallway. Yet I was happy to see a large staircase at the end. My eyes rounded at the sight of the huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling. It was made out of glass, diamonds, and gold. It was beautiful but screamed fancy.

At the end of the staircase, I turned the corner, and there he was. "William," I sternly said.

He froze and whipped around, his eyes were ghosted with shock. "You're up early, how are you feeling?" He asked. My eyebrow instantly raised at him. He was being serious right now. "What the fuck did you do to me?" I deadpanned, not having a filter over my words. "It's a dust that knocks you out for some hours. That's it. You'll be fine," he quickly assured me out of panic and nervousness.

"Where am I? If you brought me to your pack I swear I'll walk back to golden cove myself," I warned but most of me already knew the answer to that question.

"Well, you are at my pack and you cannot leave. This pack needs you and golden cove is toxic for you. We can take care of you here," he insisted. "I cannot live here," I deadpanned.

William was getting angrier since I wasn't cooperating with him. Even though I was terrified, I wasn't ready to live in the fricken palace.

"You will live here and that is final. I gave you a choice and you chose to not tell me who tried to murder you do this is what you get," he snapped at me with his voice booming louder.