↠ 7

The character Luis was developed by rphendren527 That's the picture of what she pictured him to be at the top^ so this crazy credit goes out to you x

"I prefer Luis and you forgot your
tea."

"Who the fuck are you?" I spat, looking at the old man up and down

"Who the fuck are you?" I spat, looking at the old man up and down. The smile never moved from his face even through my rudeness.

"I am Luis, your personal butler," I introduced holding a metal platter that had two teacups on them. "No thank you, old man," I sarcastically smiled before attempting to shut the door in his face. I groaned when I noticed his foot stopping the door from shutting completely. "I don't need a butler," I deadpanned, opening the door again.

"It was recommended by King William himself," he chose to say. I gripped the door harder at the mention of his name. "Well you can tell William that I don't need a butler," I argued back without a second thought.

The old man who had to be above seventy narrowed his eyes on me but said nothing. We both just stared at each other but I was mused over how he didn't even move. The plate remained still on his flat palm with the other hand behind his back. "Fine. Do you want tea and a grilled cheese sandwich?" He gave up.

I bite my lip in hesitation. I haven't eaten anything since I had all that hospital food. A grilled cheese sandwich sounds delicious right now. "Sure," I breathed out. He smiled again and handed me a plate. I accepted it and noticed that there were four familiar tablets next to the sandwich.

"Every day after breakfast I will bring you your medication. It's Doctor Rieka's last wish before she left the pack," he revealed. "Rieka's gone," I mumbled. Of course, she wouldn't stay here, she is mated to the alpha of another pack. Well, there is that and I did sort of help William let her leave by saying that stupid deal.

I was lying but clearly, he couldn't understand that.

"Okay! Now goodbye sir," I politely smiled and this time when I shut the door he didn't stop me.

"People have personal butlers," I say in disbelief as I walked away. However, I stopped in my tracks when someone knocked on the door again. I set the plate down on the bed before walking back to the door.

Surprise surprise, the old dude.

"Yes, gramps?" I casually said. Damn, I can think of a lot of nicknames for this guy. "I prefer Luis and you forgot your tea," he said with a teacup in his hand with the tea bag hanging from the side. I stare at him in disbelief. This man seriously called me back because I forgot my tea.

"The dedication," I mumbled and accepted the tea. "See you tomorrow, Miss Everest," he politely said before turning ninety degrees and walking back to the indoor elevator. I remained there stunned over the whole encounter. When the cup got my hand hot I decided to go back to my room.

My whole life has changed. My friends are gone, I have no connections to anyone I knew, my parents tried to kill me, I'm at a new pack living in a room among hundreds, oh and let's not fail to mention I'm mated to the king.

Fuck, that would never fully sink in.

I turned on the lights of the small closet and was shocked to see clothes already hanging from the racks and on the two small shelves at the sides. I studied them to realize they were around my size.

How?

Sighing, I grabbed a suit of clothes to sleep in. I might as well make the most of this and try to get a good night's sleep.

The bathroom was elegant, cute, and modern. It was small but well put together. I wasn't used to it which kind of made me excited to take the shower. No idea how much time passed, I finally got out of the shower. I tried my skin with a towel then wrapped my hair in it before tying a robe around my body.

It feels like I'm in an expensive hotel.

After staring way too long at my body in the mirror, I got back out, ready to change into the clothes that I hoped it fit my size. The second I opened my robe, the room door shot open.

The first thing I noticed was the blue hair.

"Ah! I swear I'm gay!" The boy screamed and his hands bolted to cover his eyes. A hand slapped over my chest out of reflex. My heart was beating harshly and I was quick to pull the robe over my body to hide myself. "What the hell are you doing here!?" I screamed at the stranger with blue hair.

He removed his hands slowly and then I finally saw him properly. He had blue hair that reminded me of the smurfs, he was slightly taller than me and maybe black or brown eyes, I couldn't really tell. "This is my room! I swear!" He defended. His eyes drifted around the room and his face falls without any creases.

I raise my eyebrow at him. No buddy, it ain't.

"I-I...God, maybe I am blind," the guy said more to himself. "Hey, smurf! Get out!" I snapped, my hand flaring up to point towards the door. His eyes widened and he did a complete one-eighty degree towards the door. However, when his hand touched the handle he turned around.

"Did you just call me Smurf?" He asked with his eyes squinted at me. I facepalmed. What's wrong with people at this pack?

"Do you want a striptease or something! Get out before I call the guards!" I warned, being sarcastic at first. This time he bolted out the door and I chased after him to lock the door. When he was gone, I was at ease and fell on the bed with my robe.

Crazy shit goes on at this pack.