↠15

Hey readers! So I've realized a lot of you guys were upset after reading the last chapter. It is understandable because you aren't expected to be happy after their little argument.

Chapter 18 will be in William's POV and I'll be giving you guys some answers so please stay tuned for that if you're curious to know. Everything wouldn't be revealed though.

I thought this was already explained, my apologies if I didn't explain it better so here I am. Broken Mates takes place after William and Jayden left the GoldenCove pack. The part with Rieka having Ivangeline (her daughter) takes place years in the future as stated in Ruthless.

I try not to mention Ruthless much since I'll have readers that haven't read that story and I don't want it to be annoying since this is a stand alone sequel. Anyways, hope you just enjoy this chapter♡

"But how special could one be to an arrogant and cruel king?"

"Can you believe Renee is back already?" Bradey squealed. We made plans to paint together in the art room since it was usually empty around this time. On our way there, he mentioned a girl named Renee and she already seems familiar. "Who's Renee again?" I obliviously asked. The name was familiar but I had no perfect idea of her.

He looked at me strangely, realizing I couldn't remember who she was. "Princess Renee of course. She's getting back from the Bahamas. She left the day you arrived here actually," Bradey mumbled. I nodded my head, saying nothing. She is Will's sister. That's where it was families from.

We entered the art room and as expected, it was empty. "What are you going to paint?" He curiously asked. I shrugged, grabbing all the colors for inspiration. "It usually comes to me in the moment, I never have any ideas before I start," I explained. He nodded his head, understanding what I was saying. "I'm gonna paint fishes in a pond. It's much difficult than it sounds," he revealed, already starting on his canvas with the blue and green paint.

The first thing that came to me was a door. Eventually, Bradey started playing soft piano music from his phone while we painted. It all turned out to be a creaked open door, showing a girl crying on the floor inside the dark room. The colors were bright ones, so it isn't that depressing. At first, you wouldn't think anything of the painting until you get a good look at it.