↠ 8

"And what about his love life?"

A knock on the door pulled me out of my daydreaming

I hated my body. The scares, the bruises, the memories. It was all too much but I couldn't help looking at my body in disgust.

Preparing for the worse, I opened the door and there stood a woman, older yet shorter than me in a black and white uniform. She was a maid with flour on her apron. "Miss, breakfast begins in ten minutes on the second floor. Luis told me to remind you since he's busy preparing," the blonde politely told me. She nodded her head before walking off back to the elevator.

I shut the door and walked back inside, flopping down on the bed. No way I was going to that stupid fancy breakfast. I'm sure I can just drink out of the tap if I'm about to die of hydration and I've starved myself a lot before.

"You need to eat, I can't heal without you healing first," Alaska reminded me. I didn't shift and she wasn't hurt but she did take a lot of my pain. When I went unconscious, she absorbed all my pain. That wasn't enough though since I was still in shitty pain but I'd be worse without her.

And I'd be a terrible person if I don't help her recover. Groaning when I realized I was also hungry, I tugged on the most not revealing and not noticeable thing I could find. That happened to be a turtle neck and long fitted pants that didn't hurt the stab wounds on my legs too much. They'll probably take another day to heal over brand new.

Didn't need anyone asking about my scars.

I frowned when I realized that I would usually wear a cropped top and high waisted shorts with combat boots but here I am with slippers. Deciding I didn't want to stay in my misery, I opened my door and walked towards the elevator.

After pressing the button to the second floor, it wasn't hard to find the breakfast hall. I stood near the door, scanning everyone who looked so relax and happy chatting. My eyes slightly widened when I spotted the blue-haired boy from last night who intruded in my bedroom. He was also looking at me and his cheeks reddened in embarrassment.
He hesitated at first but began to move his feet, walking over to me. I stood still even when he was standing in front of me.